Milan vs South Gibson rd 3

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

20 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I applaud them for trying as well..... Unfortunately, It screwed us up. We have live, in color, for free broadcast. They want people to pay a recurring subscription of 10 bucks a month... 

*+*+*+*+*+*+ IF YOU SIGN UP FOR NFHS THEY CHARGE YOUR CARD MONTHLY!!!!!   +*+*+*+*+*+*+

It’s like 70 bucks on a yearly rate, but a lot of the time it ain’t worth a crap tbh. 

26 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Not if the TSSAA partnership with NFHS selects the game for one of their games of the week. Also, not if the home school is a member of the NFHS. Milan is a member.... Its very unfortunate to our fans but it is what it is. 

I’m glad you got it worked out to cover on the radio for people. 

28 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I applaud them for trying as well..... Unfortunately, It screwed us up. We have live, in color, for free broadcast. They want people to pay a recurring subscription of 10 bucks a month... 

*+*+*+*+*+*+ IF YOU SIGN UP FOR NFHS THEY CHARGE YOUR CARD MONTHLY!!!!!   +*+*+*+*+*+*+

You can go read the guidelines. 
As you can imagine the money goes in the gate. So the $750 goes to TSSAA. 
May least 50%. 
I think I’m correct on this. 

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Before I could watch the championships on tv I used to pay the fee for a month see I could see them all and then cancel. It was worth it for that. 

I assumed it was a really good service. Got it for a year because I watch all other sports as well. Thought I would save a few bucks that way. Wish now I would have done it monthly. 

On 11/13/2020 at 9:20 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Hornets pull out a big win tonight over Westview. Hornets are hot and coming to the Dawg Pound next week. Whose everyone got???

@ManOfMillions

You remember NavyChief?  His Nephew ( baby brothers kid) Plays for the Hornets.#52  He has bounced around the oline the last 2 years so I lost track of where he plays. He is more than likely pretty good to have around. I know he has started at every spot on the line at some point in that time.  

Edited by Beagle

1 hour ago, Beagle said:

You remember NavyChief?  His Nephew ( baby brothers kid) Plays for the Hornets.#52  He has bounced around the oline the last 2 years so I lost track of where he plays. He is more than likely pretty good to have around. I know he has started at every spot on the line at some point in that time.  

I remember when I met you and Navychief at Crockett co many years ago. He was a good guy. Wish he was still on the boards. Glad to hear his grandson is doing well at South Gibson. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I remember when I met you and Navychief at Crockett co many years ago. He was a good guy. Wish he was still on the boards. Glad to hear his grandson is doing well at South Gibson. 

lol Nephew  ..his grand kid is only 3ish and a very pretty young lady