Milan vs South Gibson rd 3

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

20 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Milan has an agreement with NFHS network. They won’t even let the Milan radio station live stream on Facebook anymore. I may be wrong but I think you gonna be a spectator next Friday. 

How much did Milan and he who has 2 first names have to pay to get that agreement with NFHS?  Serious question. 

Just now, Buzzball1 said:

How much did Milan and he who has 2 first names have to pay to get that agreement with NFHS?  Serious question. 

I honestly don’t know. We have not had anyone cover our games and n the past except radio. No live streaming prior to this year. Before the season started I know they wanted to find a way for people to view the game since there would be limitations on attendance.  They probably could have come up with something better but I applaud them for trying. 

39 minutes ago, SG4LIFE said:

You can livestream if the Home team administration allows it you have to pay a fee of $750Home team administration allows it you have to pay a fee of $750

Not if the TSSAA partnership with NFHS selects the game for one of their games of the week. Also, not if the home school is a member of the NFHS. Milan is a member.... Its very unfortunate to our fans but it is what it is. 

10 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I honestly don’t know. We have not had anyone cover our games and n the past except radio. No live streaming prior to this year. Before the season started I know they wanted to find a way for people to view the game since there would be limitations on attendance.  They probably could have come up with something better but I applaud them for trying. 

I applaud them for trying as well..... Unfortunately, It screwed us up. We have live, in color, for free broadcast. They want people to pay a recurring subscription of 10 bucks a month... 

*+*+*+*+*+*+ IF YOU SIGN UP FOR NFHS THEY CHARGE YOUR CARD MONTHLY!!!!!   +*+*+*+*+*+*+