Milan vs South Gibson rd 3

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

9 minutes ago, BigGuy11 said:

Milan pulls away in the 2nd half and win  28-7

I think this is very possible. I just don’t see South Gibson scoring more than the 14pts they did the first go around but I was told they had some starters out in that one. However I think Covid has got them a little short handed right now too. 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I think this is very possible. I just don’t see South Gibson scoring more than the 14pts they did the first go around but I was told they had some starters out in that one. However I think Covid has got them a little short handed right now too. 

While I think they are a very well coached group, I feel like they have honestly overachieved this year. They are good but have problems, With great coaching I feel they can keep it close but I'm with you I don't see them putting up more then 14.

On paper Milan is favored to win the game. Thank God we do not play the games on paper. Milan and SGC sure have played some barn burners in years past. This game has all of the ingredients to make it another barn burner. Let's see what happens when we put it in on the stove and turn up the heat! 

At this point it looks like the weather is going to hold for us. 

I want a clean, injury free game for both teams. Also, I really, really, do not want this game to come down to the officials. This never ends well. Officials are always in a tough spot, and I have learned to not take it so personal when we get a bad call. I have gone back and looked at some plays that I thought were " bad " calls in the past and I would have egg on my face if there were instant replay. You can not possibly see what the refs do so I have learned to give them a lot of grace. 

Much respect for the boys in purple from this guy. They sure do have a good team. Let's strap it up and see what happens! 

GO HORNETS!!!