Milan vs South Gibson rd 3

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

8 minutes ago, BLACKFRIDAY said:

Congrats to the Bullfrogs and a tip of the hat to SGC.

Thanks man, a lot of long faces on our sidelines at the end of this contest. I know several of these kids personally and this will be the last time they ever strap it up.... hard pill to swallow but hey, we had a great season! Proud of my Hornets. 

• Upvote 1

It's too bad that one team had to lose, so congrats to SGC for a good season. Y'all did well this year.  I suppose that Covington will not play y'all with the new classifications, unless we play a non-region game.

i will definitely be pulling for Milan to win next week and represent 7-3A in Cookeville. I still think that 7-3A is the best Region in this classification, and the winner should be able to advance to play for the Gold Ball.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

It's too bad that one team had to lose, so congrats to SGC for a good season. Y'all did well this year.  I suppose that Covington will not play y'all with the new classifications, unless we play a non-region game.

i will definitely be pulling for Milan to win next week and represent 7-3A in Cookeville. I still think that 7-3A is the best Region in this classification, and the winner should be able to advance to play for the Gold Ball.

Thanks for your kind words. I do, appreciate them. I will also, miss the great rivalry that SGC and Covington have had over the past several years. I am not sure the overall record between the 2 schools. I think Covington has a 3 game lead in the all time series. I would like to go back and look to see how many of those game were decided by 1 score! 

I completely agree with you about Region 7 3A. It is as tough as it gets. For Heavens sake we had a team in our region last year win 8 regular season games and NOT make the playoffs! 

I am also going to miss the quality comments from you as a poster. 

15 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Thanks for your kind words. I do, appreciate them. I will also, miss the great rivalry that SGC and Covington have had over the past several years. I am not sure the overall record between the 2 schools. I think Covington has a 3 game lead in the all time series. I would like to go back and look to see how many of those game were decided by 1 score! 

I completely agree with you about Region 7 3A. It is as tough as it gets. For Heavens sake we had a team in our region last year win 8 regular season games and NOT make the playoffs! 

I am also going to miss the quality comments from you as a poster. 

http://www.ahsfhs.org/tennessee/teams/opponentseach2015.asp?Opponent1=Covington&Team=South Gibson