Round 3 of Round 3: TC at H2O

tcjacket13

9 minutes ago, biggest said:

Have missed him and h20man bromance :lol:

5 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

That dude could still be here with another account. you never know with that cat. he is good entertainment.

My guess, him and Roy Dillard are out chasing chickens somewhere on John Dutton's Ranch. 

He really was good entertainment. He showed up playiff time last few years.

11 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

That dude could still be here with another account. you never know with that cat. he is good entertainment.

My guess, him and Roy Dillard are out chasing chickens somewhere on John Dutton's Ranch. 

That would be must see tv.

Edited by biggest

21 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

He really was good entertainment. He showed up playiff time last few years.

16 minutes ago, biggest said:

That would be must see tv.

From the man himself....

"Tell them I'm saving lives and replacing joints all morning but will grace them later on!"

This is going to get interesting! Can't wait!

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

They will be left in the jailhouse but for the horses they my friend will be let out of the stable tonight, should be another great one 

Ole Jailer just came by the cell and said tonight we get to watch the game on the 80 inch and having steak and ribs catered.  I got other plans.  Rip and the boys are busting ole Dutton out just in time to arrive in Swamp-Town to see the 3 PEAT. 

6 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

Ole Jailer just came by the cell and said tonight we get to watch the game on the 80 inch and having steak and ribs catered.  I got other plans.  Rip and the boys are busting ole Dutton out just in time to arrive in Swamp-Town to see the 3 PEAT. 

Lol steak and ribs are a rarity must be a special occasion, funeral? 

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Where has @snoball5278 been this year?

Snoball and Roy are actually here with me on the ranch.  Snoball is the medical doctor and Roy....well Roy is just Roy.  You guys should come out and see this place.  If you ever seen the commercials about the Heisman Trophy winners and the house they live it, that's about what we have here and add a 323 acre Ranch with it.  BCB came to visit us last night.  Chicken and Dumplings, Corn on the Cobb, Fried Potato Cakes, Corn Bread, and White Beans.  Eddie stopped by too.  He said it was so hard lying to those kids knowing TC is going to win tonight, but he wanted to try and help.  He said the $500 the coach slipped him made it a lot easier to sell. 

P.S.

Guys I've enjoyed the fun talk this week and didn't expect anything less.  Now for the game, I think tonight will be a dandy.  2 of the best teams in 2A giving it everything they got to advance.  I hope and pray for an injury free game and the best team to move on.  My Prediction is TC-17 Watertown-10 (could easily go the other way).  Good Luck to Watertown and Safe Travels to everyone.  I've enjoyed it guys.  Dutton is over and out!

• Like 1