Round 3 of Round 3: TC at H2O

tcjacket13

11 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

What’s this video that you speak of?

I would post it but the language won't allow me to post on coach t. It's a video that an H20 player took after the game Friday night in Watertown locker room. Let's just say a coach had an interesting chant about TC lol.  like what he said if I was on the H2O side. 

25 minutes ago, RTD said:

I would post it but the language won't allow me to post on coach t. It's a video that an H20 player took after the game Friday night in Watertown locker room. Let's just say a coach had an interesting chant about TC lol.  like what he said if I was on the H2O side. 

Haven’t seen it, so I can’t talk directly about it. I will say that firing up your team and keeping them confident is something all coaches do!! 

Heck when I was in school we had a chant.. We unfortunately didn’t get to use it much because we weren’t very good. Lol

If these kids from either side need anymore motivation to play than what’s in the line for each team, they are playing the wrong game!

If I were a betting man though.. I would bet both teams will be so fired up tomorrow they could run through a wall.

This is where talent takes over and I believe or at least hope H2O is just a little bit more talented this year!

We will see in roughly 29 hrs and 24 minutes!

Edited by H2Oman

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Haven’t seen it, so I can’t talk directly about it. I will say that firing up your team and keeping them confident is something all coaches do!! 

Heck when I was in school we had a chant.. We unfortunately didn’t get to use it much because we weren’t very good. Lol

If these kids from either side need anymore motivation to play than what’s in the line for each team, they are playing the wrong game!

If I were a betting man though.. I would bet both teams will be so fired up tomorrow they could run through a wall.

This is where talent takes over and I believe or at least hope H2O is just a little bit more talented this year!

We will see in roughly 27 hrs and 24 minutes!

I agree with you completely it's like a pg 13  not that bad really. I'm just hoping for another classic. This is one of the best rivalry games in the state I just hate that this game doesn't get the attention that it deserves from the media. Always seems like all the attention goes to the metro schools in the playoffs. I'm just happy next year both schools get to show a metro school what middle in 2A football is all about.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Huh? What video? 

I hope H2ZERO wasn't streaking!

If they caught me streaking on video you better hope y’all’s  old ladies don’t see the video, because once the ladies catch a glimpse of H2Oman I would bet half of you TC folks would be getting divorce papers served before the weekend!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

If they caught me streaking on video you better hope y’all’s  old ladies don’t see the video, because once the ladies catch a glimpse of H2Oman I would bet half of you TC folks would be getting divorce papers served before the weekend!

Divorce rates would be rising in TC as fast as the Chinese Flue is escalating!