Round 3 of Round 3: TC at H2O

tcjacket13

31 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Guys we can talk about Q all we want, but at the end of the day Jordan Carter and Cameron Rankins are the heart and soul of their teams and these guys will have the biggest impact in who wins the game 

Yeah, those two are gonna be Rankins and Carter. Games are more often decided by the role players and assignment football that most don’t notice IMO. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MartyHuggins said:

The best player on the field Friday night will be #3 from Watertown. DO NOT LET HIS SIZE FOOL YOU! He does everything right and he will be a steal for a college team. 

RANKINS all day!  The kid is a dog.  He will pound the rock on offense and then turn right back around and pop you on defense.  Friday can't get here soon enough.  

1 hour ago, MartyHuggins said:

The best player on the field Friday night will be #3 from Watertown. DO NOT LET HIS SIZE FOOL YOU! He does everything right and he will be a steal for a college team. 

Hard to disagree with this. Pound for pound the kid is one of the best ballers I have seen on a High School team!

3 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Hard to disagree with this. Pound for pound the kid is one of the best ballers I have seen on a High School team!

I judge who the better player by who will be playing D1 football next year on Saturday and that's Cameron. The kid from waterfowl is a good player very good I would take him over #7. But Cameron's body of work in the past 3 years because he misses a year his sophomore year with an injury. But in sure the kid from H2O will be playing on Saturday next year as well. But Cam is family so take it at face value.  

46 minutes ago, RTD said:

I judge who the better player by who will be playing D1 football next year on Saturday and that's Cameron. The kid from waterfowl is a good player very good I would take him over #7. But Cameron's body of work in the past 3 years because he misses a year his sophomore year with an injury. But in sure the kid from H2O will be playing on Saturday next year as well. But Cam is family so take it at face value.  

I think there has been way too much pressure put on Cam this week on here. We have a team. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler