Hardin County @ Lexington - Rematch

tigerpride22

14 minutes ago, TennesseeValley said:

Heard that Lexington basically sold everything out on Monday. Over half of the parents of Hardin County players can’t even attend the game due to Lexington selling tickets early and selling them out. If this is true that’s awful!

Hopefully that’s not true. Lexington’s stadium is big enough to fit all the parents of the players first.

7 hours ago, TennesseeValley said:

Heard that Lexington basically sold everything out on Monday. Over half of the parents of Hardin County players can’t even attend the game due to Lexington selling tickets early and selling them out. If this is true that’s awful!

We have been using GoFan for the last few games. You can't even buy tickets until the link goes live.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

It never went live this time. It’s always Tursday morning. They have Monday for parents and family supposedly. Then Tuesday for what’s left. It never went live I checked Monday and Tuesday?

I thought each school got halves on the tickets to sell Monday and Tuesday’s then they would go live after parents and family had a chance to purchase.  By halving the ticket count it kept one school from buying all of them 

5 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I thought each school got halves on the tickets to sell Monday and Tuesday’s then they would go live after parents and family had a chance to purchase.  By halving the ticket count it kept one school from buying all of them 

It’s been parents Monday then Tuesday morning I could go on go fan and see if any left. I been getting mine on Tuesday morning. 

3 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

It never went live this time. It’s always Tursday morning. They have Monday for parents and family supposedly. Then Tuesday for what’s left. It never went live I checked Monday and Tuesday?

I don't know what happened there. I got 4 tickets, but one of our players had family members that didn't get any either. I sent 2 of my tickets to them because that player is a senior.