Haywood vs ripley rematch round 3

Kruger77

23 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Do you think Gatlinburg Pittman can beat Alcoa tomorrow?  I get what you are saying but I just feel like there some games where two teams line up and unless something out of the ordinary happens on team has no chance of winning just cause the other is that much better. I feel like that is the case here. 

If someone had made this statement about Milan vs Alcoa you would be in your feelings right now.

Most folks on here believe Milan has the same advantages you speak of against South Gibson, yet nobody is giving the Hornets "zero chance." That would be foolish. We also understand Ripley may be outgunned. SO WHAT.

6 hours ago, BLACKFRIDAY said:

If someone had made this statement about Milan vs Alcoa you would be in your feelings right now.

Most folks on here believe Milan has the same advantages you speak of against South Gibson, yet nobody is giving the Hornets "zero chance." That would be foolish. We also understand Ripley may be outgunned. SO WHAT.

Several points here...

1. Milan has no chance to beat Alcoa nor does any other 3A team

2. I believe South Gibson can beat Milan but is an underdog. 
3. I believe Ripley has no chance to beat Haywood. 
4. I mean no disrespect by any of this just talking football on a football message board. 
5. This is just my opinion and I may be wrong. I have been before and will own it if I am. I respect all others opinions even when they’re different than mine.