Playoffs - Quarterfinals - Oak Ridge vs West

CardinalGrey

I like how a few Ridgers are laying in the weeds. “We will be lucky to keep it in striking distance” “West is a 21 point favorite” “I don’t think we can win but I hope we do”....... y’all trying not to sound to over confident. Y’all know Jackson wasn’t healthy last time out and now he is. I see OR winning this game by a trickle or 2. 

6 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

I like how a few Ridgers are laying in the weeds. “We will be lucky to keep it in striking distance” “West is a 21 point favorite” “I don’t think we can win but I hope we do”....... y’all trying not to sound to over confident. Y’all know Jackson wasn’t healthy last time out and now he is. I see OR winning this game by a trickle or 2. 

You should sell your picks.  As accurate as you are, you could make a ton of money just selling your picks so others could benefit from your knowledge.

25 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

No, that’s just called us being realists. Why should we have any amount of confidence after gaining a whopping 55 total yards in the first meeting between the 2 teams? Jackson fully healthy or not—it makes no difference. If you can’t block the other team it doesn’t matter if you have a prime Walter Payton back there. Him not being fully healthy last game had zero bearing on that game, IMO. We could do NOTHING on offense..... zero, nada, zilch.

Edited by SweetScience

23 minutes ago, guthook said:

You should sell your picks.  As accurate as you are, you could make a ton of money just selling your picks so others could benefit from your knowledge.

I’m not 100% sure Gut but there might be a mute button on CoachT. Maybe try it and you won’t have to read anything that I say! Maybe give it a shot and research that.