Devils @Betsy

lawnman

I see the Devils fighting like they do, and the Betsy O-Line running down hill like they do, like road graders. With all of the new looks EHS has shown, by design or last second necessity, it makes them even harder to stop. Stingy Defense brings lunch pails to work. It’s the next game. The only game that matters. No looking forward, no looking back. Betsy will work this week. Heal up and try to further improve their game play. That’s what winners do.

Edited by BigDaddyDave
Typo

6 minutes ago, BigDaddyDave said:

I see the Devils fighting like they do, and the Betsy O-Line running down hill like they do, like road graders. With all of the new looks EHS has shown, by design or last second necessity, it makes them even harder to stop. Stingy Defense brings lunch pails to work. It’s the next game. The only game that matters. No looking forward, no looking back. Betsy will work this week. Heal up and try to further improve their game play. That’s what winners do.

This ^^^^^^

Its what we do!!!

12 minutes ago, BigDaddyDave said:

I'm afraid this is the correct answer.Strong up front ,plus great athletes and a very solid coaching staff.Yes, anything is possible and that's why you play the game.It was the same deal for our Devils in 2018,they could have been beat by an underdog but it wasn't going to be easy.Elizabethton knows these Devils have potential and they also know if you don't win this week,there is no next week.I hope the young guys can give it their best and win or lose with class.Shake hands like a man before the game and except the outcome by doing the same afterwards.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, KEV-O said:

With the way Betsy beat us game 1 and with the rush of confidence from the devil's after last night's win this could be a trap game for the clones. The devil's know what they're up against. The clones will be facing a team that's grown allot. 

I agree and they have nothing to lose because everyone will pick Betsy to win.

7 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Obviously Betsy is the favorite and rightfully so. I believe the Our kids have grown up a lot these past few weeks and have some confidence going into this game. If Betsy let’s us hang around like Ac did it may not be to kind for them. 

Devilman so true. I don’t think Betsy will be over looking your Greene Devils. I watched the second half of your game against the bovines and I see improvement and better play calling. Just always exciting when these two play.