Meigs Tiger vs South Greene Rebels

Meeru

1 hour ago, blitzinbuc said:

Question for South Greene fans: I saw where you only beat a 2-8 Cocke County team 10-7.  What happened to make it so close?
Other than holding Northview Academy to 8 points, SG's 10 points were the least points scored on the Fighting Cocks this year.

And if you noticed their next game was a head scratcher as well, not sue what was up those 2 weeks. May have been missing some people or either needed a wake up call.

1 hour ago, blitzinbuc said:

Question for South Greene fans: I saw where you only beat a 2-8 Cocke County team 10-7.  What happened to make it so close?
Other than holding Northview Academy to 8 points, SG's 10 points were the least points scored on the Fighting Cocks this year.

12 minutes ago, pujo said:

And if you noticed their next game was a head scratcher as well, not sue what was up those 2 weeks. May have been missing some people or either needed a wake up call.

They may well get another wake up call tonight. I don't think our game with SG was so close in a lot of ways. But I Hope they make a good showing and hope its a close game...I'm thinking the personal foul flags may exceed either's score in this one LOL 

15 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

They may well get another wake up call tonight. I don't think our game with SG was so close in a lot of ways. But I Hope they make a good showing and hope its a close game...I'm thinking the personal foul flags may exceed either's score in this one LOL 

Could get wild and wholly 

30 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Better go into this one wide awake. No room for error.