Meigs Tiger vs South Greene Rebels

Meeru

3 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

It really doesn't take a lot of equipment.  Knowledge can come from the strength coach, and it's legal for a player to talk to their coaches about areas for self improvement.  The question is, how much does a player really desire to improve and are they dedicated enough to do it?

Hard work beats talent that doesn’t work hard 

• Like 1

Dang boys let me in on this “new game plan”. I’ve been studying this coacht stuff and i kind of like the one we have Since 2016 60-6. Maybe the defense needs to tighten some but I like our plan of winning. My best offense is 1 more point than them and my defense is 1 less. 

24 straight at home. Using my coacht skills 37-1 since 2016. I’m hoping we liven up Jewel Field Friday night. Last home game for this season and with the way things go better enjoy it while you can. I sure will- I’ll wear a mask because I’m at risk but I’ll ring my bell and cheer for them Tigers. 

4 hours ago, Cashmeout said:

24 straight at home. Using my coacht skills 37-1 since 2016. I’m hoping we liven up Jewel Field Friday night. Last home game for this season and with the way things go better enjoy it while you can. I sure will- I’ll wear a mask because I’m at risk but I’ll ring my bell and cheer for them Tigers. 

When has Jewell Field not been lively? Even before Coach Fitzgerald's arrival, there was always a good crowd, but I admit since he came there's even more passion.  He runs a great program and is a great role-model for the young men.
There's not a better place to raise a child than in Decatur. The community is very close knit and they show their love in many ways. 
If it weren't for having to live near #8's Dad, I'd move over there. (I hope my buddy sees this) :roflol:

45 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

When has Jewell Field not been lively? Even before Coach Fitzgerald's arrival, there was always a good crowd, but I admit since he came there's even more passion.  He runs a great program and is a great role-model for the young men.
There's not a better place to raise a child than in Decatur. The community is very close knit and they show their love in many ways. 
If it weren't for having to live near #8's Dad, I'd move over there. (I hope my buddy sees this) :roflol:

You are correct buc, this community supports their home town to the fullest!!!!