Meigs Tiger vs South Greene Rebels

Meeru

22 minutes ago, pujo said:

Not sure how well SG matches up in the line but the QB makes them better ,he can buy time and make a throw or tuck it and take off, was very impressed with the kid.

If that happens then south greene will have made the holes  And held the blocks  to make that possible. Dont know what anyone else saw in our game, but tucking and running wasn't an option. We bought enuf time to let the play open up but got smacked at release of pass. Best of luck to him 

31 minutes ago, pujo said:

And for the most part our spring and summer was dead as a door knob. We have to do better this year if we are to reach our potential. Its already started here. 

Yea, school board made sure it was dead. Couldn't be on field nor facilities. When a few tried to meet at local parks to work , they were reported. Few did want to work and did so at home. But that'll only get you so far 

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Watertown is the favorite, Trousdale could for sure win. Meigs can play with either but a win is sure not definite.

I picked Trousdale because of Tradition.  We got to get past a good McKenzie team.  The cream will rise to the top--  Don't know much about H20.  Maybe party crashers. Only time will tell

11 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

If that happens then south greene will have made the holes  And held the blocks  to make that possible. Dont know what anyone else saw in our game, but tucking and running wasn't an option. We bought enuf time to let the play open up but got smacked at release of pass. Best of luck to him 

Yeah he may get bottled up and if he can't make plays it will be a very long night. 

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah he may get bottled up and if he can't make plays it will be a very long night. 

I just don't think SG has a #24 to help out their QB....I think they could play with Meigs, but they'll have to stay as disciplined as we did IMO

I do know SG's secondary is more seasoned than we are...That may be a huge positive for em