Meigs Tiger vs South Greene Rebels

Meeru

19 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

How are they compared to last year? As good or better?

Offensive  probably the same. Defensively not as good.  But they looked  better against  Bledsoe and held tyner to 24 yards. That's impressive idc who you  playing. 

Edited by biggest

15 minutes ago, Reb1021 said:

I hope we can come down and give meigs a good game. Should be fun to watch, 2 Undefeated teams, 2 Mr. football Semifinalist.

It will probably be a good game. Region 1 teams are better than they were last year. That's what we learned from Hampton lol.:thumb:

Edited by Imthayeti

I keep hearing ALL posters referencing skill people this and weapons that. Have you not been to a game?  Look at the O-Line for Meigs #57, #60, #77, #51 or is it 52, and I’m forgetting one. Road graders!  Hampton lines 9 in box and keyed on Meadows. He still had 100+ and Carol had 200?  We have GOOD skill people, as good combo as you get. But OLine is pulling the wagon and Carol is holding the reins. Now Meadows, woo fastest gunfighter in the street. Now flip it over to defense. When #60 goes in and #51 are in things change and our horses go from ponies to War Horses. 

Edited by Cashmeout

30 minutes ago, Cashmeout said:

I keep hearing ALL posters referencing skill people this and weapons that. Have you not been to a game?  Look at the O-Line for Meigs #57, #60, #77, #51 or is it 52, and I’m forgetting one. Road graders!  Hampton lines 9 in box and keyed on Meadows. He still had 100+ and Carol had 200?  We have GOOD skill people, as good combo as you get. But OLine is pulling the wagon and Carol is holding the reins. Now Meadows, woo fastest gunfighter in the street. Now flip it over to defense. When #60 goes in and #51 are in things change and our horses go from ponies to War Horses. 

51 and 71 have been starting on offense and 52 has always started on defense. I think when 51 gets rid of the cast we may see more of him on defense. 57 saw quite a few more reps on defense this past weekend also. 

Edited by RunnerUp