Meigs Tiger vs South Greene Rebels

Meeru

The meigs qb makes them go. With an “average” 2A qb meigs is in the conversation with SG, Hampton, Rockwood and Oneida. With him they’re in the conversation with TC and Watertown. He puts them at the next level. Not taking away from meadows and company but they become much less explosive without Carroll (spelling). 

6 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Yeah I saw he Meigs QB had a good game. If Hampton keyed on him maybe the other RBs have a better game. You can’t say take away the QB for Meigs Hampton wins though. 

Oh were EXTREMELY happy with our QB, bet they know who #24  is. Were not a 1 man show as you say. Will be much better next season with several more weapons and we still have the QB.

2 minutes ago, crow said:

The meigs qb makes them go. With an “average” 2A qb meigs is in the conversation with SG, Hampton, Rockwood and Oneida. With him they’re in the conversation with TC and Watertown. He puts them at the next level. Not taking away from meadows and company but they become much less explosive without Carroll (spelling). 

Fact.

3 minutes ago, crow said:

And IF they can score against the winner of Trousdale or Watertown, they may represent the East again. I'm not sure they can't.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

And IF they can score against the winner of Trousdale or Watertown, they may represent the East again. I'm not sure they can't.

It’s no secret I’m expecting a meigs/ Watertown semifinals. If that happens that’ll be one to watch. Meigs will score I just think it’ll come much tougher and less often. I think the question is will the meigs defense stop them? That’s a question for next week though if meigs gets by SG. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'll let the cat outta the bag,we were more focused on the QB, he scared up to death. Focus Didn't help that much,lol

:roflolk: we appreciate the compliment. He's alot harder to take down than you would think he would be. Btw I didnt know you returned #4 next year. That already puts you ahead of most teams.

16 minutes ago, pujo said:

I won't even go there until we get past SG if we do lol.

11 minutes ago, crow said:

It’s no secret I’m expecting a meigs/ Watertown semifinals. If that happens that’ll be one to watch. Meigs will score I just think it’ll come much tougher and less often. I think the question is will the meigs defense stop them? That’s a question for next week though if meigs gets by SG. 

At this point looking past SG may put us on the couch:o

Look forward to seeing what they field next week. I dont think they have quite the run game Hampton did. They definitely have passing ability though. We will see.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

:roflolk: we appreciate the compliment. He's alot harder to take down than you would think he would be. Btw I didnt know you returned #4 next year. That already puts you ahead of most teams.

That’s one reason I said they were a good team this year but will be much tougher next year. 

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I won't even go there until we get past SG if we do lol.

At this point looking past SG may put us on the couch:o

Look forward to seeing what they field next week. I dont think they have quite the run game Hampton did. They definitely have passing ability though. We will see.

We’re on the couch. Well technically in the gym so I have the luxury of looking ahead.