Meigs Tiger vs South Greene Rebels

Meeru

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

If it works out that way we would have too. It would be lower seed to host qtrs next year. Ofcourse we would have to beat Bledsoe, Tyner, and Marion to make that happen. We will have some greatly contested games during the season next year.

That could be the toughest region in 2A next year if Tyner can get back to its old self. 

Marion County will be tough to deal with for sure!

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

That could be the toughest region in 2A next year if Tyner can get back to its old self. 

Marion County will be tough to deal with for sure!

I looked back to 2001 on Tyner after their coach was fired. Every year they had a down year they had a really good year right after it. If they replace their coach with a half way decent coach they should be a hard out. Marion I read was young. Next year will be closer to home games for us during the season. Probably some barn burners too.

Edited by Imthayeti

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I looked back to 2001 on Tyner after their coach was fired. Every year they had a down year they had a really good year right after it. If they replace their coach with a half way decent coach they should be a hard out. Marion I read was young. Next year will be closer games for us during the season. Probably some barn burners too.

If they can figure it out on defense they will be a hard out for anybody. They basically play goal line offense with not many frills and no one spread out and get 2-5 yards a play.

The problem with that is that they don’t put up many points on good defenses, so they will have to rely on low scoring games to win!

They were a tough bunch with a lot of really big kids!