Meigs Tiger vs South Greene Rebels

Meeru

1 minute ago, pujo said:

If SG and I say if SG can slow down the Meigs running game like Hampton did at points in the game and force throws,SG may be the one picking off passes, They are better in pass coverage than we are. I wouldn't get all warm and fuzzy about playing SG. I'm yet to proclaim Hampton was better than SG,They were a TOUGH matchup for us.

Yeah they’re playing well this year. 

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm sure you are right. Most of us thought we would beat you all easier than we did including myself. I won't have the same mentality going into our next game vs someone who beat you all. I think we will win, but it likely won't be easy 

This is exactly why I'm predicting what I am.You all along with all of us expected a different outcome but Hampton showed up and I am 100% sure now that they ARE the best team in region 1.That being said Meigs will be focused and will put a whipping on SG!

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm sure you are right. Most of us thought we would beat you all easier than we did including myself. I won't have the same mentality going into our next game vs someone who beat you all. I think we will win, but it likely won't be easy 

Us and SG are 2 completely different animals, just different styles.

34 minutes ago, pujo said:

In ways SG matches up better than Hampton. Their QB is every bit as good as The Meigs  Mr Football. Then again ,so is the Meigs QB. Without him, they don't beat Hampton.

If you are going to take away Meigs QB what would Hampton be without their QB in the game. How many points does Hampton score without #4 against Meigs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

If SG and I say if SG can slow down the Meigs running game like Hampton did at points in the game and force throws,SG may be the one picking off passes, They are better in pass coverage than we are. I wouldn't get all warm and fuzzy about playing SG. I'm yet to proclaim Hampton was better than SG,They were a TOUGH matchup for us.

Good post. We showed our hand Friday with our recievers. We have great ones all over the field really. Hard to cover them all consistently especially with our QB being able to throw on the run like he can. 

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

If you are going to take away Meigs QB what would Hampton be without their QB in the game. How many points does Hampton score without #4 against Meigs.

I think Pujo was saying basically our qb is the same caliber player as our rb is. It's hard to key on one and contain the other.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Good post. We showed our hand Friday with our recievers. We have great ones all over the field really. Hard to cover them all consistently especially with our QB being able to throw on the run like he can. 

Agree ,he ate our lunch period. People who have throw a lot against SG have gotten in trouble. Thats why our game plan was to keep it on the ground and pound um. 

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I think Pujo was saying basically our qb is the same caliber player as our rb is. It's hard to key on one and contain the other.

Yeah I saw he Meigs QB had a good game. If Hampton keyed on him maybe the other RBs have a better game. You can’t say take away the QB for Meigs Hampton wins though. 

2 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Yeah I saw he Meigs QB had a good game. If Hampton keyed on him maybe the other RBs have a better game. You can’t say take away the QB for Meigs Hampton wins though. 

Oh Yeah I can, not even a prayer without him. Kid should be a MR football finalist. Mute point, he's there.