Meigs Tiger vs South Greene Rebels

Meeru

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, we return ours too. Be nice for another matchup if it worked out that way. 

Well I think I would prefer an Oneida matchup but given the realignment that would have to be a semifinals game. We’ll be better as well but until we loosen the purse strings on the offense the semis are a long shot. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

Well I think I would prefer an Oneida matchup but given the realignment that would have to be a semifinals game. We’ll be better as well but until we loosen the purse strings on the offense the semis are a long shot. 

Will be another year of wondering how our line play turns out. Our Junior class is the most talented class I've seen at Meigs since I've started watching them. But without the big boys we may not go far. We could be silly good or just above average. 

Just now, Imthayeti said:

If it works out that way we would have too. It would be lower seed to host qtrs next year. Ofcourse we would have to beat Bledsoe, Tyner, and Marion to make that happen. We will have some greatly contested games during the season next year.

Adding York will hurt some 2A feelings next year. Mark it down they’ll upset some East teams. 

Just now, crow said:

Yes but I’m hoping for a meeting on The Reservation. I know how much you love the trip up lol. 

Lol, well I've managed to take that week off this year so the next day shouldn't be a factor. Hopefully if things work out as planned I'll have the same time off next year as well.