Meigs Tiger vs South Greene Rebels

Meeru

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Myers is back but I still like our chances. I'll be fooled if were not a much better team next year.

I thought he was a senior. Still think they play 2nd fiddle up there next year. Depending on how our coaches approach next season how much better we’ll be. Might be more of this year again. I’m betting York will be in the quad 1 conversation next year. 

Edited by crow

2 minutes ago, crow said:

I thought he was a senior. Still think they play 2nd fiddle up there next year. Depending on how our coaches approach next season how much better we’ll be. Might be more of this year again. I’m betting York will be in the quad 1 conversation next year. 

Agree all the way around.

3 hours ago, crow said:

With Myers gone SG will fade back into the shadow of Hampton. 

Myers is not gone yet; he’ll be back for 2021. I think they’re only losing 3 or 4 guys out of the 2020 class and I am not sure if they were all starters?  The guys that have been waiting coming in for 2022 have been really good on JV.  I truly don’t see any fading; if anything I see them being very relevant/competitive until they close the school down and combine SG and Chuckey-Doak; which could be anywhere between 2024 and 2025 unless something changes.  

Edited by Romansfive8