Will The Season Even Happen?

WestTennRaider

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Football was the same way. Lot of schools cancelled. Different city by city and school by school. What Cooper does in Nashville doesn’t effect whole state. I don’t see the governor closing schools. 

I dont either. Depends on who takes the captains chair in a few week tho.

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I dont either. Depends on who takes the captains chair in a few week tho.

CDC Director Redfield  just said schools are the safest place for kids to be. Vaccine distribution starts in December per Operation Warp Speed yesterday. Do I think there will be some teams affected?? Sure, but I think we will be fine. Temperature checks and masks galore at game Tuesday and social distancing. Don’t see a problem unless governor closes it down.

9 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

CDC Director Redfield  just said schools are the safest place for kids to be. Vaccine distribution starts in December per Operation Warp Speed yesterday. Do I think there will be some teams affected?? Sure, but I think we will be fine. Temperature checks and masks galore at game Tuesday and social distancing. Don’t see a problem unless governor closes it down.

Top global pathologist, Dr Roger Hodkinson, also the CEO of the biotech company manufacturing the covid tests says the hysteria is unfounded. Also says masks and social distancing is useless....But Falsey came out with TWO masks on yesterday :roflolk:

Top Dr at American Academy of Peds said children need to be in school at once and playing sports asap if desired 

Gov won't close it down unless he's made to...Will be interesting 

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

Top global pathologist, Dr Roger Hodkinson, also the CEO of the biotech company manufacturing the covid tests says the hysteria is unfounded. Also says masks and social distancing is useless....But Falsey came out with TWO masks on yesterday :roflolk:

Top Dr at American Academy of Peds said children need to be in school at once and playing sports asap if desired 

Gov won't close it down unless he's made to...Will be interesting 

I wonder if your ''top Dr." had/has anyone related to him infected with the Covid-19..hysteria???? Tell that face-to-face to the relatives of the 250K people who have died!!

I really hope and pray that nobody ever loses a relative, but put yourself in the place of these folk!! 

5 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

I wonder if your ''top Dr." had/has anyone related to him infected with the Covid-19..hysteria???? Tell that face-to-face to the relatives of the 250K people who have died!!

I really hope and pray that nobody ever loses a relative, but put yourself in the place of these folk!! 

Look up his interview. He, nor I, ever said the virus wasn't real. Just the reaction was hysteria. There are SO many around here testing positive one day, negative the next. Receiving positive test results in the mail, but had never taken the test. A few weeks ago, a man was killed here in a motorcycle accident. Another has died after falling from a ladder. Both were listed as covid deaths!! Who knows what's really killing these people today?! This is happening all over the world. If it smells like a skunk....

No doubt people with 2-3 serious medical conditions have concerns, just like they do with flu or other viruses...but locking up and masking the healthy is called tyranny 

Edited by uknoit2

39 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Look up his interview. He, nor I, ever said the virus wasn't real. Just the reaction was hysteria. There are SO many around here testing positive one day, negative the next. Receiving positive test results in the mail, but had never taken the test. A few weeks ago, a man was killed here in a motorcycle accident. Another has died after falling from a ladder. Both were listed as covid deaths!! Who knows what's really killing these people today?! This is happening all over the world. If it smells like a skunk....

No doubt people with 2-3 serious medical conditions have concerns, just like they do with flu or other viruses...but locking up and masking the healthy is called tyranny 

I believe in taking care of the elderly and wearing masks and social distancing, but we have played a season of football and been to school and every thing has been fine. It is time to leave the kids alone. Watch the news and look at the protests of families after the teachers unions get their way in New York even after no problems with kids in school. 

22 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I believe in taking care of the elderly and wearing masks and social distancing, but we have played a season of football and been to school and every thing has been fine. It is time to leave the kids alone. Watch the news and look at the protests of families after the teachers unions get their way in New York even after no problems with kids in school. 

Masks and social distancing does nothing. The virus is real, but it is a political stunt period. 

On 11/21/2020 at 12:29 PM, uknoit2 said:

Now THAT is the best question I've heard asked in 9 months!! I say there has been one, but it's documented as covid to fit the agenda 

Its out there and several here in southern Middle TN has tested positive for it too. Mask doesnt do squat, seen folks who wore them all the time end up with strep, colds, etc... Covid is real, but as has been said, it has been blown way out of proportion for political agendas. Wish they would just call it what it is, which is another version of the flu and lets move on. 

Edited by BigOrangeBaller