Will The Season Even Happen?

WestTennRaider

13 hours ago, rammerjammer2 said:

Biden is in. Hollywood and all of the major cities won. This “is” political to me, but at the same time most populated areas think one way the the rural areas think differently. I’m mostly convinced the it’ll be almost impossible  for most teams to get in a full season. I only wish/hope that these kids,  who have put in SO much time would get the reward of playing and finding out how they’ve improved or possibly worked their way into a reduction of college payments. These kids deserve better than what we have been given so far as adults.  Just my  .020$

I believe the fraud is there and if it is and they let it ride and not do their due diligence this country is another Cuba with kangaroo elections and courts and there is no need to vote anymore because the winner is predetermined any way.

• Upvote 1

On 11/16/2020 at 8:17 AM, WestTennRaider said:

I am hearing that teams are already starting to cancel and postpone games.  I hope for the kids sake that there will be a season, but my gut is telling me no.  My prediction is that TSSAA will let football finish up and then shut down the winter sports.  We all know that everything revolves around that sport.  Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

TSSAA is not shutting anything down.  Schools and school systems are controlling what happens.  In some cases the coach is controlling it because of losing players to CONTACT TRACING WHICH IS STUPID!!!

•  
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, CoachHolly7 said:

TSSAA is not shutting anything down.  Schools and school systems are controlling what happens.  In some cases the coach is controlling it because of losing players to CONTACT TRACING WHICH IS STUPID!!!

•  
  •  

I'm not disagreeing with what you said, but that is the case right now.  TSSAA was not going to shut down football season.  They did shut sports down last spring and I would bet they will shut sports down after football is over with.  Let's just watch and see. They will get their Hall of Fame money this week and won't care anymore after that.

10 minutes ago, WestTennRaider said:

I'm not disagreeing with what you said, but that is the case right now.  TSSAA was not going to shut down football season.  They did shut sports down last spring and I would bet they will shut sports down after football is over with.  Let's just watch and see. They will get their Hall of Fame money this week and won't care anymore after that.

Can’t shut anything down if the governor don’t shut it down. Contact sports are here as long as the governors executive order is in. Why would they volunteer to shut things down?? They are sorry POS’s in your mind right?? I hope they are not as sorry POS’s as you think they are. 

10 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I believe the fraud is there and if it is and they let it ride and not do their due diligence this country is another Cuba with kangaroo elections and courts and there is no need to vote anymore because the winner is predetermined any way.

Pioneer, I respect most of the things you post about. Maybe stick to basketball. Politics don’t seem to be your strong suit.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Wow!! 2016 happened and all of this "yang-yang"(fraud,etc) was non-existent!! We live in a democracy which empowers "all" of us to vote!! The result is binary: you either win or lose! 

It time to move on... period!!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 11/18/2020 at 1:01 AM, TynerRamFan said:

Wow!! 2016 happened and all of this "yang-yang"(fraud,etc) was non-existent!! We live in a democracy which empowers "all" of us to vote!! The result is binary: you either win or lose! 

It time to move on... period!!

:roll:

Yea, all voted plus a few million more showed up when the lib was behind. What? You work for CNN, Fox or the AP? Over cause you say so? Move on cause you say so? Yea, right   

Edited by uknoit2

8 hours ago, fredjones said:

No Metro public school basketball until further notice

21 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Regioni-1 Carter Co has canceled all games this week....We shall see what happens next 

Football was the same way. Lot of schools cancelled. Different city by city and school by school. What Cooper does in Nashville doesn’t effect whole state. I don’t see the governor closing schools. 

Edited by pioneer42