Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

4 minutes ago, Indian2424 said:

yeah we should all just be so positive 100% of the time, i in no way said anything about the kids not playing hard or playing well. listen to this. 

We had the ball at their 40 yard line with 2min left in the first half and instead of running, we go pass pass and have to punt. We couldve easily ran the ball twice for 6 yards. heck even if we dont score we dont let maryville do the "maryville" thing and get the score at the end of the half. THATS NOT ON THE KIDS. Zane is great and hes not out there calling plays. Im being negative about our play calling BECAUSE OUR KIDS ARE GREAT. im getting mad at the people who are getting paid to coach and call plays when its so OBVIOUS they couldnt stop the run, same thing with science hill game. If you dont like it thats fine but i care and support this team just like everybody else. BUT just like @Solomon said DB running the ball easily to the 20 then starts to pass Genius..... Thats been almost all year. So yes i am proud of this team, we just got within 1 score of maryville in the 3rd round of the playoffs.  but What if we kept running the ball and kept doing what we were doing between the 30s. Its just hard to watch over and over

Mind over matter!..I don't MIND what you post Cause you don't MATTER!!!!!....ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!!...WOOOOOO

1 minute ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Overall a great job tonight by the team. Coaches and players. This was the first time I've seen DB play like they belonged on the same field with Maryville. I don't think anybody gave them a tougher game all year. They just put 28 points on the best defense in the state. I know everybody gets tired of me bringing up the secondary but with even a average secondary we win this game going away. It's not the players fault. I'll say it again, It's not the players fault. Next year DB "might" be a little down but I think coach Christian has the program going in the right direction. Thing to do is build on this performance tonight. I would make building the secondary the #1 job going forward. I was proud of the boys from Kingsport tonight and good luck to the little fellers against their next opponant. Bring back that Gold Ball if you have any room for another one. 

Well they say Robinson's team was amazing and fun to watch this year ... That QB at Robinson is a big boy and has amazing talent and is going to do great things in a few years ..

But it also takes Sevier being great too to compete in High School 

2 minutes ago, kingindian33 said:

Well they say Robinson's team was amazing and fun to watch this year ... That QB at Robinson is a big boy and has amazing talent and is going to do great things in a few years ..

But it also takes Sevier being great too to compete in High School 

Sevier had good athletes but just not very well coached. I'm not thrilled with Robinson's coaching either but they just had the athletes to overcome it. That QB at Robinson is going to be special. Sevier and Robinson both had good running backs. The QB at Robinson is just a 7th grader and already has good size. I wouldn't be supprised to see him start at DB as a freshman if he keeps developing at the pace he is. 

9 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

Mind over matter!..I don't MIND what you post Cause you don't MATTER!!!!!....ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!!...WOOOOOO

DBturning..as a DB fan myself, you are embarrassing me..all these posters are saying kids did a great job tonight..no one putting down kids.you get your butthurt because someone says the coaches are losing the game for us?..as a DB fan you should have some respect for the players who put it on the line every Friday night and be a little miffed the coaching failed them. So when you tell me I don't matter,look in the mirror

Edited by mikeslau