Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

2 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

:popcorneater:

that Alcoa front 7 was unreal, even though we drove on them pretty well, but there was NO pounding the ball on that line like we did on Maryvilles. I know alot of people have said it but #1 might be the most unblockable kid ive seen in a long long time. he was EVERYHWERE

Edited by Indian2424
  • Thanks 1

I graduated from Dobyns Bennett not long ago and played football all 4 years. I didn’t Get to experience many wins and the one time I played Maryville they had a running clock on us at halftime. From where we were 4 years ago to where we are now is light years difference. Hopefully this is the start of a great program for years to come. It looks like the weight training is on the right track, and the player development at DL, LB, OL, and RB has been exceptional. If we can solve the secondary issues that have haunted us for years we could be on the verge of something special. Tonight I am proud to be an Indian. Roll Tribe. 

Edited by Tribefan98

1 minute ago, Tribefan98 said:

I graduated from Dobyns Bennett in 2016 and played football all 4 years. I didn’t Get to experience many wins and the one time I played Maryville they had a running clock on us at halftime. From where we were 4 years ago to where we are now is light years difference. Hopefully this is the start of a great program for years to come. It looks like the weight training is on the right track, and the player development at DL, LB, OL, and RB has been exceptional. If we can solve the secondary issues that have haunted us for years we could be on the verge of something special. Tonight I am proud to be an Indian. Roll Tribe. 

No doubt

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Okay, I'll bite. First off you're either an Idiot or you've had to many beers. Who has said this is a down year for Maryville? And who has said this is the best team DB has ever had? The game went just as I said it did. No coulda- woulda BS. Overall DB did a good job tonight. Here's something you could try if you're tired of hearing it. Stop listening. Now go pop the top on another Billy Beer. Moron.

Everyone keeps saying it, my point is you saying DB wins going away so pardon me if I use a little hyperbole to counter your own.

17 minutes ago, mikeslau said:

DBturning..as a DB fan myself, you are embarrassing me..all these posters are saying kids did a great job tonight..no one putting down kids.you get your butthurt because someone says the coaches are losing the game for us?..as a DB fan you should have some respect for the players who put it on the line every Friday night and be a little miffed the coaching failed them. So when you tell me I don't matter,look in the mirror

I know when you have folks saying things about coaches and those same folks doing that from there living rooms on a computer.Some kids lose respect for there coaches and start repeating what others say there teenagers.What are you MO-RONS trying to do,Impress people on the internet cause your trying to show how great of a coach y'all would be.People call that an Attention HO...How much do you help out over at DB?.. Or do you just talk trash about the coaches and their play calling impressing everyone on here how your a great coach!LOL,But anyway

8 minutes ago, Indian2424 said:

that Alcoa front 7 was unreal, even though we drove on them pretty well, but there was NO pounding the ball on that line like we did on Maryvilles. I know alot of people have said it but #1 might be the most unblockable kid ive seen in a long long time. he was EVERYHWERE

I attend plenty of ETSU football games and that Alcoa front 7 was as good as some of front 7’s I saw live at William B Greene Jr Stadium. College talent everywhere. 

Edited by Tribefan98

My thawts onn tha gaim.....

1. D-B's Oline wuz tha best weave seed all yeer

2. Tesnear iz a goodur playur and tha QB plays smart fer tha Indy-uns

c. Ole C5 haz rillly come onn in tha paist few gaims

4, Thaink goodnuss we gitt two waitch #2 fer 2 moore yeers inn red and blaick

e. Tha littull fellers takin' tha bawl and scorrin rite beefour haif stolt a possesshun and wuz the differunce inn tha gaim...imo

eff. If'un thairs a bettur juneyour safety inn TN thain Burkes....Eye ant seed him

gee. Congrats two tha this yeers sr. klass......onn winnin' yore laist gaim att tha Skeetur

8. Coach Hunt and staif shood bee commdid onn takin a bunch ov yung fellers and reeplacin' 17 starturs baick two tha semmys

eye. A showt out two Mairvul's Oline two......C5 haid time two throw....and we runned tha bawl purtee goodur inn tha seccund haif

10. Fer tha 21st yeer inn a row, tha Rebulls weal bee practicin' onn Thanksgivin'.......

:popcorneater: