Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

6 minutes ago, strongx said:

Yeah. The first time was right after having to call time in the first half to avoid a delay. Some fan yelled to get the play in, he turned and shouted to shut up. Fair enough I guess. Evidently a fan later yelled something negative and a player started screaming f bombs into the stands about being f’ing positive. Another coach saw him and patted him on the shoulder. All the frustration culminated with the tall coach screaming into the stands in the final minute challenging the critic to come out on the field and settle it. Not much of a role model IMO and unnecessary. The AD should put a stop to that look.

The Db team played well enough to win. Like stars said, the late score before the half was the difference. The Db offense made murvil like it. That hasn’t happened this yr.

Let's focus on the Adults in the stands trying to be Monday morning QB's yelling at the coaching staff.And like I've been saying.The kid respects his coaches and got upset with someone talking trash so he dealt with it the way he felt was best.Was it right?NO,But again these are teenagers and at that age can be infuenced.And some of those same kids look at coach T and see BILLY BOB in his dining room with cut off jean shorts with no shirt and looking like he's 9onthes pregnant talking trash about the coaches.Some of DB's fanbase I'm starting to think.Are guys that went out for the team and got cut or rode the bench and Coach T gives them a chance to try and get even.LOL,HOW FUNNY!!!!

13 minutes ago, strongx said:

Yeah. The first time was right after having to call time in the first half to avoid a delay. Some fan yelled to get the play in, he turned and shouted to shut up. Fair enough I guess. Evidently a fan later yelled something negative and a player started screaming f bombs into the stands about being f’ing positive. Another coach saw him and patted him on the shoulder. All the frustration culminated with the tall coach screaming into the stands in the final minute challenging the critic to come out on the field and settle it. Not much of a role model IMO and unnecessary. The AD should put a stop to that look.

The Db team played well enough to win. Like stars said, the late score before the half was the difference. The Db offense made murvil like it. That hasn’t happened this yr.

I don't know. Maybe it's someone they've had trouble with before. I know it's not something you see out of the DB staff or players. Interacting with a fan like that. 

1 hour ago, Tribefan98 said:
1 hour ago, timcraw said:

Just shut up man. Calling them untalented??? You are ignorant. Boys played great tonight and are more talented than YOU, me, and anyone else on this forum. You talk. They play. These are kids for gods sake. I hope to god these kids parents teach them a little more than your sorry excuses for parents did

He was talking about how your coach referred to our little fellers! 

Edited by Red Rebels

12 minutes ago, Indian2424 said:

SO your not even from here and just became a DB fan and you question other peoples support and fanship to DB. You even told me to cheer for someone else...... this guy 

You got me.Now you know I'm not from here so that means I can't be a fan of Dobyns Bennett..Guess you better start stopping all these cars around kpt that have BAMA stuff on them with tennERsee license plates!!!...MO-RONS!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Tribefan98 said:

Why would Maryville, Alcoa, and Oakland fans bash the coaches when they are winning or close to winning state titles every season? Last time I checked they don’t have secondary issues every season. At some point It’s got to fall on someone’s shoulders and I have a hard time believing we don’t have the talent coming in capable of playing even average coverage. I mean dear god we have a school with 2500+ students. The talent is there. The coaching staff did an exceptional job tonight but still not perfect. If they want to get to the level they are striving for their number one goal should be slaying the secondary demon. Do that and keep up the good work in the weight room and we should be more than capable of going on a run sooner or later. 

Your right,But they need to keep searching for that coach that can teach that.

6 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Kills ya don't it! :lol:

Maybe that little school that plays dog patch can give the murvul defense some pointers....so they don't get run off the field next Friday!:thumb:

LOL , Sorry BC , It doesn't kill me in the least ... so you'd rather have a higher rated Defense than Maryville than actually beat Maryville ? Ya that's what I thought ... you can have any Stat you want all I care about is the W ... 

Just now, DBturningitAROUND said:

Your right,But they need to keep searching for that coach that can teach that.

It starts when they are 11 and 12 years old. The coaches at DB aren’t lacking of knowledge or not capable teachers IMO. The kids are just so far behind when they get there it makes it difficult to have any success. 

13 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

One of your other screen names is a North Carolina fan. See you have so many you can't keep up with them. You're a fake. Nothing you say is true. Here's what i'd do if I was you. I'd ditch all these current screen names and start over because this ain't workin' anymore. 

It's NCman.Its the state idiot!