Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

I said in another thread DB could sneak up and grab an upset. It happened with EHS. We got closer and closer to Greeneville and Alcoa and then we were able to turn the corner and go to the title. If DB can keep this momentum going forward they might eventually be able to get over that hump and turn things around sooner than later.

Kids hear worse at school , home and practice !!

Il take Coach Christian over Coach Clark any day ..... Excitement vs Boring , Yeah il take Christian !!  Some of the best coaches loose their tempers ( Christian is not the best , but he is in the right direction ) 

I don't know what DB will look like next year .. I mean 30 seniors is alot to loose  . They have some great young kids coming up , but that's a few years away , I just Hope they stay at DB and stay away from West ridge .... I just hope DB is good enough next year to beat their new Rival High School (The Wolves of West ridge ) 

Edited by kingindian33

8 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

You could not have asked any more out of DB's offense, but man that defensive secondary got barbequed and that was the difference in the game.     In the 2nd half Maryville tried to get cute and got away from the passing to burn some clock and it almost bit them.   I don't think anyone expected this game to be so close, and nobody likes moral victories, but you have to say DB hung with the champs tonight, just came up a little short where it counted...

I’ll be honest I didn’t think the Maryville QB had that kind of game in him. Got my respect tonight. Looked like Tebow out there. 

Edited by Tribefan98

6 minutes ago, kingindian33 said:

Kids hear worse at school , home and practice !!?

Il take Coach Christian over Coach Clark any day ..... Excitement vs Boring , Yeah il take Christian !!  Some of the best coaches loose their tempers ( Christian is not the best , but he is in the right direction ) 

I don't know what DB will look like next year .. I mean 30 seniors is alot to loose  . They have some great young kids coming up , but that's a few years away , I just Hope they stay at DB and stay away from West ridge .... I just hope DB is good enough next year to beat their new Rival High School (The Wolves of West ridge ) 

Ive never seen Nick Saban loose his temper, have you? I think DB will gain some players from the West Ridge deal. 

Edited by WaCoJaCo

17 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

You can't post on here.You a Blazer and you can say stuff about DB if you want born in kpt or went to DB...Atleast that's what I was told.LOL...These girls make me laugh!!

I can't tell whether or not I agree or dispute what you said above..... could you try re-writing it with correct grammar and let's see what it really says...

15 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

I can't tell whether or not I agree or dispute what you said above..... could you try re-writing it with correct grammar and let's see what it really says...

Lol,I love nothing more than a HILLBILLy talking about someones Grammar!!!..Now that's some funny sh**

Edited by DBturningitAROUND
Spell

21 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Ive never seen Nick Saban loose his temper, have you? I think DB will gain some players from the West Ridge deal. 

I could see some of the better South, North and Central players transferring to DB. That’s not saying much but if we could get 1 solid player from this that would help. Problem is most of these kids aren’t physically ready for the 6A grind. 

1 minute ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Lol! If you're in a white van across from the stadium why are you asking if anybody else is there. Can't you see? You blind?

I was there when they came in blowing the horn.....Only other folks I seen was parents and nobody doing anything.DB fans my a**.Y'all don't know how to be fans.which alot of you on here are jokes!!!..But I knew that way before tonight!!!!...ROLL TRIBE ROLL