Dobbuns Bent-It att 825

STARSNBARS

15 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Laugh all you want, but Maryville still got the W 

I said before the game that Maryville had the best defense in the state. After the game I'll repete that. I still believe Maryville has the best defense in the state. We knew we had a really good OL at DB but until you go up against the best you don't really know how good. A lot goes on with line play during a game that is not easy to see. Everybody is watching the ball. So I'll go ahead and say it. "I" think DB had the best OL in the state this year. They went up against the best defense in the state and just came up a little short. 

11 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Ive never seen Nick Saban loose his temper, have you? I think DB will gain some players from the West Ridge deal. 

I did see that on Nov 2nd the State refused 5a and put them in 6a because of #s expected .... I couldn't imagine the job a coach will have to try to put a team together this quick at West ridge ..... Speaking of Coach , any news on who that might be ?

On the West Ridge subject, has a schedule been made available for their first season. I know they play the district teams, but I'm would like to see what an out of district slate would look like. I just hope this doesn't turn out to be similar to the Rockvale situation and not being able to compete 

Edited by Thund3rStruck

On 11/19/2020 at 3:21 PM, DBturningitAROUND said:

Indians 28-21!!!!...This is why they play the games. They deserve to be on the field with Maryville. Doesnt matter what Maryville has done this yr or any other.Want have anything to do with the game Friday night. Indians go rep kpt and show them we know how to play football in kpt too!!!...ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!!!!

Off by 7 on both teams.Dang,I'm good!!!!!...Only true one on here to give them Indians a chance!.ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!

29 minutes ago, kingindian33 said:

I did see that on Nov 2nd the State refused 5a and put them in 6a because of #s expected .... I couldn't imagine the job a coach will have to try to put a team together this quick at West ridge ..... Speaking of Coach , any news on who that might be ?

Graham 

Edited by Red Rebels

59 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I said before the game that Maryville had the best defense in the state. After the game I'll repete that. I still believe Maryville has the best defense in the state. We knew we had a really good OL at DB but until you go up against the best you don't really know how good. A lot goes on with line play during a game that is not easy to see. Everybody is watching the ball. So I'll go ahead and say it. "I" think DB had the best OL in the state this year. They went up against the best defense in the state and just came up a little short. 

^^agreed

1 hour ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I haven't seen Oakland but a little and not much at all from the west. I don't know how Maryville will do .The last time DB done fairly well in 2012, Maryville was reloading and fell short . Point being, nomatter how they do ,this is by far the best I've ever seen anyone in east Tennessee do during the playoffs in the 2000's against them.  For gosh sakes if they ever have what they had this year along with a special group of defensive backs and a couple of D1 speedsters. Then, I think we will all be scared to death of what freak of nature will happen to stop the Tribe from finally getting it done . Hats off to this team and the job the coaches done. I'll be 100 percent honest,I didn't see DB putting Near as many points up as they did.I expected Maryville to throw all over the place and score atleast what they did but my surprise was Maryville really never had a better answer for what DB was doing. No,that doesn't matter as to the outcome but it sure is good to see DB atleast not get slapped around and be competitive.I sure would like to see Maryville win it all and that would really make the home folks excited but we all know that every year there are two more parts of the state that can come in with a super team just the same.Once again,great job to DB and their work and best wishes to all those seniors going forward in the big game of Life.Best wishes to the Rebel seniors as well when their season is over, let's hope that includes a gold ball.

Edited by BatmanDB

7 minutes ago, tj3775 said:

1 big play Maryville..then it becomes a tie game. DB wasn't the pushover everyone thought they was. Maryville is a juggernaut no doubt. If DB ever gets that secondary figured out, it'll be a whole new ballgame

Just 1 big play

I didn’t hear one person say DB was going to be a push over. And I guarantee the Coach Hunt certainly didn’t say that to anyone. Especially to the press. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I didn’t hear one person say DB was going to be a push over. And I guarantee the Coach Hunt certainly didn’t say that to anyone. Especially to the press. 

So you are the eyes and ears of Maryville? You heard everything that was said? Did you not hear the announcers say on the streaming network that our coach was a fool? did you not hear the snide remarks they made all night long? did you not see the bus load of McMinn county people who came over to the Dobyns Bennett side And the police had to come make them move? Or when the police come over there and started harassing DB students because they weren't distancing themselves. or when they pointed out that the Maryville crowd wasn't doing anything the police told him to shut their mouth? And the list goes on and on and on.