South Pittsburg vs coalfield(Grider against this Henry man)

Roy Dillard

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Thanks I thought I heard 19 was Mckinney.Have fun and enjoy the semis!You all got it done.

Thks, I plan on it .  We know what's before us but it doesnt change anything. I just hope everybody on the team drinks their Redbull and gives it a 110% this week. It's all you can do.

6 hours ago, team69 said:

Depending on what you call close. We beat a team by 30 last night that Troudale and H20 only beat by 7 and we got people saying our play calling is bad.

Our play calling isn't good. Run the ball and quit being cute. But we were so much better than gordonsville that it didn't matter

22 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Our play calling isn't good. Run the ball and quit being cute. But we were so much better than gordonsville that it didn't matter

Some disagreed with the motion play where Cooper came in and was flipped the ball to get outside, but it actually opened the huge hole up the middle that either Frame or Kelly got a huge gain, maybe a touchdown I can’t remember, but we faked the flip to Cooper that time.  So it was good playcalling in that aspect. 

40 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

The 9 times we threw the ball we were 2nd and 25,  1st and 33, and with little over 2 minutes to go in half. We have a 6'4 wr. We have thrown it all year with  success. Explain to me how we were getting cute. I know you know sometimes it's wise to throw the ball even if you don't complete it. If you don't you will have 11 in the box real quick.

Edited by team69
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Some disagreed with the motion play where Cooper came in and was flipped the ball to get outside, but it actually opened the huge hole up the middle that either Frame or Kelly got a huge gain, maybe a touchdown I can’t remember, but we faked the flip to Cooper that time.  So it was good playcalling in that aspect. 

I liked the motion. The only thing I disagreed with is the type of passes thrown. I know Sanders is more comfortable throwing the deep ball. That's fact

39 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Who in the world would disagree with getting the fastest man on the field the ball.

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Honestly that's good for our site.Pride text me the other day and we were talking about how much the T has fell off the past few years.

I had to text the sucker and coax him back on one of our threads a couple weeks ago! Then he came throwing haymakers at ME! :roflol:

5 hours ago, crow said:

I agree, nothing like it used to be. 

To all U.T. fans, were you really expecting anything different....:rolleyes: