Alcoa vs. Red Bank

twistedtornado

1 hour ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Red Bank will be 4A next year sooooo, I guess it doesn't matter going forward. Why would Alcoa move up from a region they feel like they dominate yearly? They will stay in 3A til they are forced to move up,butttt that won't happen because they will keep that enrollment under.

1 hour ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Red Bank will be 4A next year sooooo, I guess it doesn't matter going forward. Why would Alcoa move up from a region they feel like they dominate yearly? They will stay in 3A til they are forced to move up,butttt that won't happen because they will keep that enrollment under.

Edited by harley04

3 hours ago, harley04 said:

Even thought we had no chance I'm sure everyone was pulling for GP, did they announce score at half. and Loudon and RB fans cheer. or go silent.  alcoa we move one day and Loudon/RB/AE/GP will get a shot .:mrgreen:

GP get a shot? Them sissies could not win in 1A!:mrgreen:

When Alcoa was 2A they put 91 points on them in the playoffs.  

They arent unbeatable. Upperman took them to the wire a couple of years ago. Havent watched red bank. But if they have as much talent as advertised and come out and hit them in the mouth early they have a fighters chance. Half these teams are beat before kickoff. Play hard and smart for 3 quarters and take your shot at the end.

3 hours ago, Lionsguy423 said:

heck I guess Red Bank should just forfeit huh? I mean when I played you never knew what would happen on any given Friday...  everyone just completely disregards Red Bank size and speed. I get it that Alcoa is one of the greatest program's in the state. But this Red Bank team is a violent and fast group. They have 3 players with sec offers. And Majority of these starters will be playing ball on Saturday's!  Red Banks coach is a great one as well. I just think the game will be better show than you guy’s!  I can’t wait! 

Who ???

SEC ???

3 hours ago, Lionsguy423 said:

heck I guess Red Bank should just forfeit huh? I mean when I played you never knew what would happen on any given Friday...  everyone just completely disregards Red Bank size and speed. I get it that Alcoa is one of the greatest program's in the state. But this Red Bank team is a violent and fast group. They have 3 players with sec offers. And Majority of these starters will be playing ball on Saturday's!  Red Banks coach is a great one as well. I just think the game will be better show than you guy’s!  I can’t wait! 

Just forfeit? People not buying you BS is their opinion?  You talk big about your Offensive line and and how they have so many D1 players? Well, how come they only manage 13 points and 24 points against Loudon? 

12 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

They arent unbeatable. Upperman took them to the wire a couple of years ago. Havent watched red bank. But if they have as much talent as advertised and come out and hit them in the mouth early they have a fighters chance. Half these teams are beat before kickoff. Play hard and smart for 3 quarters and take your shot at the end.

Undefeated lowerman got a F5 beat down 75-18!  :lol:

2 hours ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

You think Alcoa is scared of 4A?! 

tenor.gif?ctx=share

769470940_giphy(2).gif.e5514fa00aeb326cdd98f2a10e54c45e.gif

Get your head.....

image.jpeg.a70bc744bd26b9360e985bcb8a43555b.jpeg

2 hours ago, TornadoLeadRecruiter said:

Who ???

SEC ???

Reco Tremble, has offers from South Carolina, arkansas, a few others I can’t remember. Also from NC State, Cincinnati, a bunch of others! 
Cam bell, also has power 5 offers, more will continue to roll in. He doesn’t announce his publicly on twitter. Saw some on unapproved website. 
BJ Ragland, was committed  to Tulane I believe but he backed out of that last I heard.

Lumiere Strickland has all the typical offers. But I would bet the house on seeing him on tv on saturdays. He is a freak talent with great size and break away speed. Had well over 200 yards against loudon. 
 There are plenty more but you guy’s can do your own research haha! Gonna be a fun game. Hopefully it’s the opposite of what you guys believe

On 11/21/2020 at 10:40 PM, Lionsguy423 said:

I just think Red Banks front 7 is too strong. They are massive, strong, and fast!! The defense is covered with next level players. I don’t personally feel like you guy’s have seen them play or respect them at all! There is a reason kids put pads on every Friday. So who knows what will happen. I think it’s gonna be a extremely physical game. It is 100% the state championship game

nope!...its %100 the semi-finals

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• Like 1