Alcoa vs. Red Bank

twistedtornado

16 hours ago, Lionsguy423 said:

heck I guess Red Bank should just forfeit huh? I mean when I played you never knew what would happen on any given Friday...  everyone just completely disregards Red Bank size and speed. I get it that Alcoa is one of the greatest program's in the state. But this Red Bank team is a violent and fast group. They have 3 players with sec offers. And Majority of these starters will be playing ball on Saturday's!  Red Banks coach is a great one as well. I just think the game will be better show than you guy’s!  I can’t wait! 

I don't think people disregards the size and speed of RB, but the fact that you didn't blow Loudon off the field is somewhat of a indicator.  I do think that you could have some success at times, but overall I think Alcoa will be able to give you what hasn't been seen all year.   

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lionsguy423 said:

Reco Tremble, has offers from South Carolina, arkansas, a few others I can’t remember. Also from NC State, Cincinnati, a bunch of others! 
Cam bell, also has power 5 offers, more will continue to roll in. He doesn’t announce his publicly on twitter. Saw some on unapproved website. 
BJ Ragland, was committed  to Tulane I believe but he backed out of that last I heard.

Lumiere Strickland has all the typical offers. But I would bet the house on seeing him on tv on saturdays. He is a freak talent with great size and break away speed. Had well over 200 yards against loudon. 
 There are plenty more but you guy’s can do your own research haha! Gonna be a fun game. Hopefully it’s the opposite of what you guys believe

You guys are loaded with D1 talent

not sure what you mean by “Hopefully it’s the opposite of what you guys believe”

i just hope we can win going against that much college talent

17 minutes ago, Lionsguy423 said:

The score didn’t reflect the dominant performance last friday. Loudon couldn’t breath. 

The scoreboard is so overrated as being truly indicative of a team's performance....    Just kidding man!     Yeah I know what you mean, my team (Daniel Boone) has a history of beating someone every which way but where it counts.