Semis..... Waverly travels to Peabody. What's your thought?

tigers90

Just now, Golddoctor said:

Vandy is a good guy. He sometimes make bold predictions and gets it right.  But he was 0 for 2 tonight.  It's hard to make bold predictions without the eye test.  I saw this Milan win.  Look at how Covington played them last year and you guys were better than Covington last year.  Go Bulldogs

I can see why Vandy thought what he did. Pearl Cohn was HUGE and fast.  Milan just put on the hard hat and hit em in the mouth. 

29 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

When will they learn man.  Every year we hear this and we just go get Gold. 

I want to brag on a certain kid on the team but It will reveal your Identity.  Just know this, he is a stud football player 

Thank you he plays with everything he has every play. Most people should know who I am by now. If not they can ask and I will tell them. I will speak the truth on here some people may not like that and I understand.

1 minute ago, BigTTowner said:

Thank you he plays with everything he has every play. Most people should know who I am by now. If not they can ask and I will tell them. I will speak the truth on here some people may not like that and I understand.

Number 14 is a real football player.  Pound for pound, he is one of our most valuable players