Playoffs - Semifinals - Oak Ridge vs South - Doyle

CardinalGrey

9 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I agree.I just hope Mitchell comes close to what he did at West.We know we gotta get big plays out of Stewart and or Jackson.We gotta have somebody else step up like Preston did last week to keep the offense rolling.I worry about J.Adams because he was exhausted by end of game.We gotta have our Dline to play as good as last week to have a shot.Cant start turning the ball over or going 3 and out.I think we have a better offense than Central but Central had a better defense so this game is hard to figure out

I don't think Central has a better defense than OR. I'm not sure anybody does

9 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

The wildcat scares me.I have wanted Oak Ridge to run it for so long.When you have a really good player they can run it over and over sometimes and teams cant figure it out.I would love to see Jackson,Stewart,Turner or Heyawrd get some wildcat action.Who do you think has a better defense between West or Central

I would say West but they're both good

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, catswild said:

We agree about Stewart and Jubrice! Also, #28 is playing great and Gibbons needs to keep playing like he did Friday. Love the way Preston is playing and Adams (both of them). Where have you been? It looked like you had nothing to say when OR started turning it around but you only wanted to be critical. I do believe you really care. Let's pack the "Ship!!!!!!!

If I could load pictures I would to show how much of relationships and convos I have with the players.. but man I’ve been on the road for work and dealing with basketball. Trust me I’ve stayed in touch with football made a couple of games but definitely haven’t missed a beat. Gibbons need to be exactly who he was last week! If he makes those throws and our guys step up we should take it! I need Heyward (Brandon) to grow this week! Had a couple drops! I need him making the athletic plays that Stewart has been making because he’s capable. Defense to me doesn’t have a problem against running teams.. so I believe we have an edge this week! No mistakes with the center we win imo

55 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

If I could load pictures I would to show how much of relationships and convos I have with the players.. but man I’ve been on the road for work and dealing with basketball. Trust me I’ve stayed in touch with football made a couple of games but definitely haven’t missed a beat. Gibbons need to be exactly who he was last week! If he makes those throws and our guys step up we should take it! I need Heyward (Brandon) to grow this week! Had a couple drops! I need him making the athletic plays that Stewart has been making because he’s capable. Defense to me doesn’t have a problem against running teams.. so I believe we have an edge this week! No mistakes with the center we win imo

I believe you and I'm glad you're back. We need everybody on board! You're right about young Heyward, it's too crucial now to have any drops, but he is really a great talent! Defense and Gibbons!  Let's roll !

It will be awful if we lose this game. I’m not saying it wouldn’t be awful for SD as well, I’m sure it would be. But, I can’t imagine a city more hungry as the city of OR for a return to prominence and the hoisting of another state championship trophy, and banner. It has been 29 long years, and it would be awful to lose, especially being at home this game. The whole city needs to come out and support our kids. I’ll be really disappointed if the stands aren’t full, at least.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

It will be awful if we lose this game. I’m not saying it wouldn’t be awful for SD as well, I’m sure it would be. But, I can’t imagine a city more hungry as the city of OR for a return to prominence and the hoisting of another state championship trophy, and banner. It has been 29 long years, and it would be awful to lose, especially being at home this game. The whole city needs to come out and support our kids. I’ll be really disappointed if the stands aren’t full, at least.

I'm very worried about this game and I just hope OR plays great. I can't remember a huge home crowd since 2005 and I hope this is a crowd like these players have never seen before! I agree...OR just has to win. What a great thing for the city if we do! 

14 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

What is your point about us having more kids than them?Clinton has more than AC and how has that worked out the last 20 yrs?Would it make u feel better if we replace South Doyle with Heritage since they have about the same amount of students as Oak Ridge

Clinton has 11 more students than a.c. not 460 like o.r. has over south doyle.I admit my dragons are not the dragons of old like during the ron brown,gaylor, and cute andy era and have said so.But be sheepy go on ahead and feel good about playing a team with 4a enrollment.Congratulations.

1 hour ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

Clinton has 11 more students than a.c. not 460 like o.r. has over south doyle.I admit my dragons are not the dragons of old like during the ron brown,gaylor, and cute andy era and have said so.But be sheepy go on ahead and feel good about playing a team with 4a enrollment.Congratulations.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 

2 hours ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

Again, what do you propose we do, not play them? Let’s hear it troll de jure.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Again, what do you propose we do, not play them? Let’s hear it troll de jure.

Clinton won 1 game and Oak Ridge is still playing.He is trying to think of anything to make himself feel better.He wants SD to win more than SD fans do.If Oak Ridge only won one game I think I would shut up and stay out of it.Go argue with Karns