Playoffs - Semifinals - Oak Ridge vs South - Doyle

CardinalGrey

1 hour ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

I agree o.r. should be the favorite.They are the largest 5a school playing a 4a school afterall.

Actually you're wrong, as usual. South Doyle is currently a 5A school or they would be in the 4A playoffs. Where is Clinton playing Friday night? For the life of me, I can't locate any information about their game.

I'm not pulling for either team, I'll pull for the winner to win it all though. It would be kinda cool to have 3 "south of the river" teams in Cookeville if we all make it, Okay, who am I kidding, If Maryville and S. Doyle make it. Alcoa is a lock. Regular Doyle and O.R. used to be in the same AAA District back in the day.

It was all the Knox County AAA schools with OR and WB. The City of Knoxville had their own AAA District plus Heritage.

8 minutes ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

South-doyle enrollment this fall 1032.O.r. enrollment 1496 this fall.More than 460 difference.I hope you feel good.

You play who you’re scheduled to play, period. What do you want us to do, pull out of the game and tell South Doyle we’re sorry for having more students at our school than you do, so I hope y’all can beat Henry County or Summitt in the championship!! Yay!!?? We were a 5A school playing against 6A competition in the playoffs back when Blade was @ OR, but we sucked it up and played anyway. Do you think y’all can win 2 next year-serious question?

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

You play who you’re scheduled to play, period. What do you want us to do, pull out of the game and tell South Doyle we’re sorry for having more students at our school than you do, so I hope y’all can beat Henry County or Summitt in the championship!! Yay!!?? We were a 5A school playing against 6A competition in the playoffs back when Blade was @ OR, but we sucked it up and played anyway. Do you think y’all can win 2 next year-serious question?

I can answer that one for you.  No they won't win 2 games. Clinton will win zero games next year.   They will suck more next year than they did this year.   Any decent players will leave as usual.   

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

About 230 more males to choose from.

Why do you keep avoiding my question? ORCat answered for you, but I want your opinion. Do you think the mighty Dragons can up their win total to 2 next season? BTW, what’s the all-time record between Oak Ridge and Clinton? I forgot.

Edited by SweetScience