Playoffs - Semifinals - Oak Ridge vs South - Doyle

CardinalGrey

40 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

I’M back and I see I’ve been replaced and thankfully so love it lmao! Forget what he talking about! Let’s go oak ridge! Cousin J Stewart big game last week! He always shows up against big teams! I need Jubrice to get a little more involved and little Heyward! we have tons of athletes said it at beginning enough to win it all is why I used to go so hard on the coaches! I know y’all rem I hated the offensive coordinator! I gave him a shout out after fridays game with the play calling! Loved it and if you’ve been watching closely we’ve came a long way in that area! Ky hurst what a monster game last week on defense! Gibbons great game ball was where they needed! GR0WTH! This game at home is extra momentum for us! Those guys play with swagger be looming for a big game from Kendall, Johnathon, Preston? And Brice on offense! Hurst, adams(lineman), jaden, Preston, and Stewart on defense! Also to ones who didn’t know oak ridge hasn’t lost a game since Stewart was moved to safety! Oak ridge wins a running team can’t beat us! Best bet is to throw it and I don’t trust south Doyle leaning on that! TMU 

Nice job picking up on the Stewart to Safety and our record since then. The D has definitely improved since. Nothing against 17, he’s gonna be a good one once he matures back there, but you can’t beat experience with Stewart.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bonkers said:

Playing two games like that back to back will be a challenge but that's what it's going to take if they want to play for a state championship. Good question about the OR offense and I'm sure the SD coaches are wondering the same thing. I love what OR did last week and they weren't so predictable for a change. Usually I can call the plays myself and if I can, you would think the other team can too. 

I agree.I just hope Mitchell comes close to what he did at West.We know we gotta get big plays out of Stewart and or Jackson.We gotta have somebody else step up like Preston did last week to keep the offense rolling.I worry about J.Adams because he was exhausted by end of game.We gotta have our Dline to play as good as last week to have a shot.Cant start turning the ball over or going 3 and out.I think we have a better offense than Central but Central had a better defense so this game is hard to figure out

15 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Good question. They hit a couple of big plays early against Central, but after that, they really struggled to get anything going offensively. Their defense kept them in the game, and they grinded it out with Terry in the wildcat for most of the 4th quarter. They've got a really good placekicker, so I think Clark would be perfectly happy to win a 9-7 type of game.

The wildcat scares me.I have wanted Oak Ridge to run it for so long.When you have a really good player they can run it over and over sometimes and teams cant figure it out.I would love to see Jackson,Stewart,Turner or Heyawrd get some wildcat action.Who do you think has a better defense between West or Central

9 hours ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

Sweetscience i hope you do realize that o.r. is closer to farragut in enrollment than they are south doyle.That should make you feel proud.South doyle is at a huge disadvantage playing romeos boys.Catlett is ok.He is no downtown ron brown or cute andy though.

What is your point about us having more kids than them?Clinton has more than AC and how has that worked out the last 20 yrs?Would it make u feel better if we replace South Doyle with Heritage since they have about the same amount of students as Oak Ridge

9 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

What is your point about us having more kids than them?Clinton has more than AC and how has that worked out the last 20 yrs?Would it make u feel better if we replace South Doyle with Heritage since they have about the same amount of students as Oak Ridge

I agree SN1, It's not about numbers, but what makes up those numbers. I don't ever remember Alcoa complaining all the years they played up! I guarantee you Clark & company haven't thought the first thing about "numbers". They have one thing on their mind this week and it's not tomorrow's turkey dinner. And I'd say the same applies for OR!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

I’M back and I see I’ve been replaced and thankfully so love it lmao! Forget what he talking about! Let’s go oak ridge! Cousin J Stewart big game last week! He always shows up against big teams! I need Jubrice to get a little more involved and little Heyward! we have tons of athletes said it at beginning enough to win it all is why I used to go so hard on the coaches! I know y’all rem I hated the offensive coordinator! I gave him a shout out after fridays game with the play calling! Loved it and if you’ve been watching closely we’ve came a long way in that area! Ky hurst what a monster game last week on defense! Gibbons great game ball was where they needed! GR0WTH! This game at home is extra momentum for us! Those guys play with swagger be looming for a big game from Kendall, Johnathon, Preston? And Brice on offense! Hurst, adams(lineman), jaden, Preston, and Stewart on defense! Also to ones who didn’t know oak ridge hasn’t lost a game since Stewart was moved to safety! Oak ridge wins a running team can’t beat us! Best bet is to throw it and I don’t trust south Doyle leaning on that! TMU 

We agree about Stewart and Jubrice! Also, #28 is playing great and Gibbons needs to keep playing like he did Friday. Love the way Preston is playing and Adams (both of them). Where have you been? It looked like you had nothing to say when OR started turning it around but you only wanted to be critical. I do believe you really care. Let's pack the "Ship!!!!!!!