Fayetteville vs Lake Co. Let's get it started

Varo

10 minutes ago, RedStateReject said:

Probably not, as previously mentioned. West Carroll radio crew had to set up in the visitor bleachers.

But Lake Co will treat you well I'm sure.Probabably a good meal,nice field for being a small rural town with great following.And a smokey atmosphere with smoke coming from the hamburger stands over the field..And for real.Come early and visit Reelfoot Lake.

Edited by mrbigster

1 hour ago, Spfan2011 said:

Lol last nights game was the ticket to Cookeville. 

Need to work on shutting down that T formation Coalbucket runs rather well.  They aren't fast, but quick enough to get 3 and 4 yards a run.  Pirates should win it going away, but better not take it for granted.

3 hours ago, rlh said:

Need to work on shutting down that T formation Coalbucket runs rather well.  They aren't fast, but quick enough to get 3 and 4 yards a run.  Pirates should win it going away, but better not take it for granted.

You can’t ever take anything for granted as any given team can win on any given night

14 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Lake County is well coached, but Fayetteville is full of athletes and have some big boys up front.  They might get a little bent out of shape for a quarter but they never let up.  I like Lake Co but I just think it’s Fayetteville’s destiny after last years ruling of eligibility.  

Is that wishful thinking? Lol