Fayetteville vs Lake Co. Let's get it started

Varo

1 hour ago, GaelTider said:

Thank you for this! I know not all 1-A teams can have enough room in the press box for another team's crew, but even the ones that do not have always been very generous and as accommodating as possible, save for one last year. Two level press box and would not let me set up even though there should have been plenty of places. It was at a certain heavy rival's field. Either way, I just look forward to play at a really cool place from everyone that has been there! Good luck to both teams, and there is a lot to be proud of for the young men on both sides!

I agree.Think LC will treat you as best they can.For being a small town with only local students,no other schools within 25 miles,LC has to play with what they have. When you drive in to Lake Co ,about all you will see are fields.I think the athletic director does a great job with the field and making visitors feel welcome.

Edited by mrbigster

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

So here's my thoughts on Fayetteville: Offensively they have good size up front they stay on blocks pretty well and they play with intensity. Their offense is very multiple. They're in the deepest pistol set I think I've ever seen. QB is 5 yards off the ball with a FB about a yard or so ahead of him to the side and hb is about 3 yards behind the QB. #16 can sling it. Good arm and can fit the ball into tight windows. Only a sophomore. RB is an exceptional freshman who can make ppl miss with good speed. They have plenty of options to throw to I think their favorite deep threat was 11. When they want to run right at you they'll put 7 at QB and sometimes 1 at RB. This gave MC fits. Defensively they run a 3-4 they have good team speed on defense but sometimes get sucked to the middle of the field and are susceptible to the outside runs. You can get some easy yards on them using the hard count, they will jump. Idk if it was because they have a fierce rivalry with MC or what but their players will talk. There was once even Fayetteville had to call a timeout because he sent in a sub and the guy he was taking over for was clear on the other side of the field having a chat with MC sidelines. All in all I think this should be a good game. If LC plays disciplined ball pounds the middle of the field consistently they can gash Fayetteville out wide. City does a good job defending the pass though so idk how well that will work for the Falcons. 

Sounds like you did some research. Yes those players will run that mought. No its not just against Moore Co. Their whole town is divided with a county school and a city school and they hate one another. Good luck to the LC Falcons and i mean the ones from Lake County not Lincoln Co. 

Edited by Raider2021

15 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

Sounds like you did some research. Yes those players will run that mought. No its not just against Moore Co. Their whole town is divided with a county school and a city school and they hate one another. Good luck to the LC Falcons and i mean the ones from Lake County not Lincoln Co. 

15 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

I'm glad you think you know Lincoln County so well. Are there adults that hate city? Yes there are. You would surprised how many Falcon fans were at our game Friday night cheering us on. The players from both teams are good friends. It's sad that some adults try to stir up hate. I can also guarantee that if LC makes it deep in the playoffs that City fans will be there to cheer them on. keep motivating our players with your koolaid statements. It worked out well for us Friday.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tiger355 said:

I'm glad you think you know Lincoln County so well. Are there adults that hate city? Yes there are. You would surprised how many Falcon fans were at our game Friday night cheering us on. The players from both teams are good friends. It's sad that some adults try to stir up hate. I can also guarantee that if LC makes it deep in the playoffs that City fans will be there to cheer them on. keep motivating our players with your koolaid statements. It worked out well for us Friday.

:popcorneater:

37 minutes ago, tiger355 said:

Exactly!! Seeing so many county kids there cheering and dancing with the city kids was awesome. There was definitely a lot of support for City from LC parents and students and it was great! 

2 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I agree.Think LC will treat you as best they can.For being a small town with only local students,no other schools within 25 miles,LC has to play with what they have. When you drive in to Lake Co ,about all you will see are fields.I think the athletic director does a great job with the field and making visitors feel welcome.

Yall have a lake that's got some decent crappie in it or I know it use to.

5 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

So here's my thoughts on Fayetteville: Offensively they have good size up front they stay on blocks pretty well and they play with intensity. Their offense is very multiple. They're in the deepest pistol set I think I've ever seen. QB is 5 yards off the ball with a FB about a yard or so ahead of him to the side and hb is about 3 yards behind the QB. #16 can sling it. Good arm and can fit the ball into tight windows. Only a sophomore. RB is an exceptional freshman who can make ppl miss with good speed. They have plenty of options to throw to I think their favorite deep threat was 11. When they want to run right at you they'll put 7 at QB and sometimes 1 at RB. This gave MC fits. Defensively they run a 3-4 they have good team speed on defense but sometimes get sucked to the middle of the field and are susceptible to the outside runs. You can get some easy yards on them using the hard count, they will jump. Idk if it was because they have a fierce rivalry with MC or what but their players will talk. There was once even Fayetteville had to call a timeout because he sent in a sub and the guy he was taking over for was clear on the other side of the field having a chat with MC sidelines. All in all I think this should be a good game. If LC plays disciplined ball pounds the middle of the field consistently they can gash Fayetteville out wide. City does a good job defending the pass though so idk how well that will work for the Falcons. 

Where did you find the game available to watch at? Do you have a link?