South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Okay the announcers on the TV said that gryder came out of halftime and said that Fayetteville was doing things that confused his offense.They figured it out and they were changing it up explain to me what they changed? The Wildcat Maybe?

The biggest thing is FC was getting their edge rushers around and in the backfield to hit the runner. That's not happening in the 2nd half. SP has been blocking it better. Also went to more read-option with Frame running the option and they have taken advantage of FC's aggressiveness a few times.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Hoping my rebels can get over the hump this year. 
    • “Marion added 2 big time transfers but ER is still better as a whole. ER has a better QB/RB/TE than Marion I’ll give Marion the edge at Receiver for now. ER O line will be improved from last year though. Marion is the second best team in all of 2A imo behind ER and ahead of Huntingdon.” As I said in the ER thread. Huntingdon physicality could make problems for Marion if they do meet in the state championship. ER does still have more speed than Marion as of now. I’m gonna go watch the highlights of the two transfers and get back to yall and see if my perspective has changed. 
    • Marion added 2 big time transfers but ER is still better as a whole. ER has a better QB/RB/TE than Marion I’ll give Marion the edge at Receiver for now. ER O line will be improved from last year though. Marion is the second best team in all of 2A imo behind ER and ahead of Huntingdon.
    • Marion jumps Huntingdon in my preseason rankings but not ER. Upgraded at the 2 positions that ER is by far still better at. 
    • Anyone hear how the SD northview scrimmage went?