South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

4 hours ago, TyWallace said:

Whew! My first post here on the infamous CoachT message boards. 

I usually just stay in the dark and read the boards but I had to make a post on this on. This game will not be close. SP will come out of the gate with the pedal to the floor and they will not let up. I think you will see a mercy rule in affect a little ways into the 3rd qt. I have absolutely zero connection to either team. This is just an observation from having watch them both play. Kids from and brought into SP have a win only mentality instilled in them from day 1. That staff lets them know what they expect from the kids and the kids buy into it. That is what makes them contenders year in and year out in 1a football.  I look for this game to get out of quickly. 

52-15 SP

Master mind computer cal preps says its a 7 point game. (I know its played on field just saying) :mrgreen:

1 hour ago, 1Longshot said:

I just hope the Coronavirus doesn't take anything away from the teams getting to compete for a title this year. Word is there will be rapid testing done on all teams before they play. Anyone else heard this info?

Covid has messed a lot of things up for everyone this season. LC was placed in quarantine on Sunday. Luckily it's only slowing down the start of their off season. Hoping City and SP get to battle it out full strength on the field.

Edited by TipToe421

I don't see running clock Alcoa can mercy rule all of us over here, but never running clock against West. If SP has a running clock all I can say is Holy Cow. They have beat up everyone over here they are the best by long shot. I'll be watching never seen ya'll play but I'm a fan. (probably coz we don't have to play) :mrgreen:

15 minutes ago, harley04 said:

I don't see running clock Alcoa can mercy rule all of us over here, but never running clock against West. If SP has a running clock all I can say is Holy Cow. They have beat up everyone over here they are the best by long shot. I'll be watching never seen ya'll play but I'm a fan. (probably coz we don't have to play) :mrgreen:

Get ready to say holy cow.