South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

59 minutes ago, Raider1234 said:

Dang 1A will be stiff next year, FC didn't loose much, Pitt will be good again, now Peabody lol I don't think they lost much either, should make a fun year for you guys next year, and I know you guys at GB will be back in da hunt as well that's 4 teams that people will be chaing. lol

Throw McK in the 1a mix as well.

3 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I seen something today that said that Jackson kid from FC is only 14 years old.  He is the most talented 14 year old I’ve ever seen and I wish him the best.  I heard some bigger class teams were after him.  I hope whatever he does he succeeds and gets better and plays on Saturdays.  Good kid.  

#3 is the man but #7 may be their best overall player (on offense and defense) and he was injured and not a factor in Cookeville. He's a junior and will be back next year as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, Salem said:

#3 is the man but #7 may be their best overall player (on offense and defense) and he was injured and not a factor in Cookeville. He's a junior and will be back next year as well. 

Yeah just looked at that roster at #3 was a freshman. Dude was a monster in that Championship game. The entire Fayetteville team is young from the looks of it.

20 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Most of the kinfolk done went subterranean. 

You think I'm jokin but I'm not.

LRDAO.... Just reading some of the jailhouse fellars trying to take away good sportsmanship on both sides at end of the game.  I was watching and our boys didnt leave their durn trophy on that Tucker mans field.   Must be more devious activities going on around the jailhouse.  Maybe you jailhouse fellars should start practicing now so coach chicken cant say he didnt have adequate time.  You think im joking but im not. 

33 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Just reading some of the jailhouse fellars trying to take away good sportsmanship on both sides at end of the game.  I was watching and our boys didnt leave their durn trophy on that Tucker mans field.   Must be more devious activities going on around the jailhouse.  Maybe you jailhouse fellars should start practicing now so coach chicken cant say he didnt have adequate time.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, you must got them rose colored glasses on after that game and plus y’all were complaining about 3 weeks of practice wasn’t good enough to prepare for Meigs but two days where good enough for Marion to play y’all. I call that horse sh@t!!!!!!

47 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Roy, you must got them rose colored glasses on after that game and plus y’all were complaining about 3 weeks of practice wasn’t good enough to prepare for Meigs but two days where good enough for Marion to play y’all. I call that horse sh@t!!!!!!

LRDAO.... That Fitzgerald man beat Grider.  We went three weeks without a game cause coach chicken refused to schedule when he had four days to practice.  The rose colored glasses are laying everywhere around the jailhouse.  You think im joking but im not. 

11 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... That Fitzgerald man beat Grider.  We went three weeks without a game cause coach chicken refused to schedule when he had four days to practice.  The rose colored glasses are laying everywhere around the jailhouse.  You think im joking but im not. 

No y’all refused to play anybody in them 3 weeks unless they played at South Pittsburg. So don’t blame Marion over one game. And another thing didn’t Fayetteville try to schedule a 2 year contract with South Pittsburg and y’all said no. So you need to look in the mirror there McChicken 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

No y’all refused to play anybody in them 3 weeks unless they played at South Pittsburg. So don’t blame Marion over one game. And another thing didn’t Fayetteville try to schedule a 2 year contract with South Pittsburg and y’all said no. So you need to look in the mirror there McChicken 

You ain't lyin'. Coach Pruitt is even letting them have the game at sp next season. Maybe Grider can finally win one on the field against Pruitt. 

Sp should probably be glad we didn't play them this season. From the looks of it that would have been another L.