South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

40 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

We dont know Oakland’s situation. I guarantee you them and maryville have major problems scheduling games. They would would avoid if they could 

So you wouldn’t want to play a contender out of the east during the regular season just to see how good y’all where 

5 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

So you wouldn’t want to play a contender out of the east during the regular season just to see how good y’all where 

Absolutely not. You wouldn’t scrimmage within your classification either. If you are 2a you would schedule 3a 4a 5a schools to find out how good you are not someone you might meet in the playoffs. 

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Absolutely not. You wouldn’t scrimmage within your classification either. If you are 2a you would schedule 3a 4a 5a schools to find out how good you are not someone you might meet in the playoffs. 

LRDAO.... You is wasting your time.  The jailhouse fellars is a little slow.  They dodged two teams this year to avoid ear holings.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Bushog02 said:

No not dumb South Pittsburg is east and Fayetteville is west if they play it’ll be in the state championship. So play them in the regular season to see how you look 

No reason not to play especially if they're in different divisions. You have a quality 1A opponent 75 miles away that wants to play and you turn it down while complaining about how weak your schedule was the previous year. SP better be glad PizzPatriot2 is not an alum!

11 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... You is wasting your time.  The jailhouse fellars is a little slow.  They dodged two teams this year to avoid ear holings.  You think im joking but im not. 

I think you are right. I’ve had conversations with marion guys back in 2014. The only thing I could get out of them was we were going to get trucked by the ztrain. We all know how that went down......

22 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I think you are right. I’ve had conversations with marion guys back in 2014. The only thing I could get out of them was we were going to get trucked by the ztrain. We all know how that went down......

LRDAO.... They got a little better since then.  They was still high on paint fumes back then and stealing money from the little league to tithe to the SOS (snake oil salesman).  You think im joking but im not. 

48 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

What’s his record against teams that he supposed to beat in the playoffs and state 

He has lost more than he's won when it comes to equal talent or more talented teams that is for sure.  Again..... what is his record vs yall?    I'm not claiming he's anything but you saying how bad he is what does that say for your program.  Last I checked he has more Ws than Ls when it comes to the purple team up the road.