South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I hope he stays for 10 more years, honestly.  He should have won that ballgame by multiple tds with the kids that were brought in.  Better hope they all stay with what yall lost, either that or you better get some more kids in there.  All that talent and the better program and you have how many more titles than marion?

I detect no lies :roflolk:

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

I hope he stays for 10 more years, honestly.  He should have won that ballgame by multiple tds with the kids that were brought in.  Better hope they all stay with what yall lost, either that or you better get some more kids in there.  All that talent and the better program and you have how many more titles than marion?

Word is Already got 3 more in that enrolled yesterday from what I hear. Lineman from Alabama is what I hear. Will be interesting if that’s true. I actually look for more to come...

2 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Is Grider leaving r staying 

Let me ask you a question.  Is coach chicken going to stay one more year? I would say two at the most. Asking fer OP? The skillet slinger got him back in the cave from earlier. Dont say something to get him upset and cause him to bust out of the cave again. He needs rest with this Covid mess.  You think im joking but im not.

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question.  Is coach chicken going to stay one more year? I would say two at the most. Asking fer OP? The skillet slinger got him back in the cave from earlier. Dont say something to get him upset and cause him to bust out of the cave again. He needs rest with this Covid mess.  You think im joking but im not.

It’s funny you call someone a chicken since you were to “chicken” to come shake my hand at Cookeville. Probably good for you cause I would have slapped you silly with your Murphy book and took your fudge rounds and Wendy. Now shut up sissy boy!!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

Word is Already got 3 more in that enrolled yesterday from what I hear. Lineman from Alabama is what I hear. Will be interesting if that’s true. I actually look for more to come...

Getting lineman transferring in when you are graduating 3-4 starting lineman this year kinda sounds like orchestrating...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Listen Roy just asking a question if you can’t answer it then shut up. And for Marion coach I think 2 more years 

28 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It’s funny you call someone a chicken since you were to “chicken” to come shake my hand at Cookeville. Probably good for you cause I would have slapped you silly with your Murphy book and took your fudge rounds and Wendy. Now shut up sissy boy!!

Now easy on Roy his fragile 

30 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I garuntee I looked for you.  You was probably getting the Jackson boys back on the bus.   You wasnt no where to be found.  Probably hiding behind your mama. You think im joking but im not.