South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Morson man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

Everyone please keep my brother PirateMike in your prayers. He has tested positive for Covid.

Sorry to hear. Mike is well respected and a great man. May Gods hand help him in his recovery. It’s a rough road for some. I was in hospital for few days with it and pneumonia combined. Almost back to 100%. Praying for PM

3 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

The way y’all played Fayetteville you didn’t want to play Marion 

I promise you marion wouldn't want to play them again at this point in the season! Fayetteville is a completely different team now than at the start of the year. They added several players in the play-offs that had to wait til they became eligible to play. They will be a force again next year as well. Does marion play Fayetteville next year?

8 hours ago, 1Longshot said:

I promise you marion wouldn't want to play them again at this point in the season! Fayetteville is a completely different team now than at the start of the year. They added several players in the play-offs that had to wait til they became eligible to play. They will be a force again next year as well. Does marion play Fayetteville next year?

No but I would like to have played them again 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... I doubt coach chicken would have wanted to play that Morson man after he got that other six boys eligible. You think im joking but im not. 

Okay what’s your coach excuse then. Oh I forgot he can’t coach when he’s got to use he’s brain when the talent not working 

32 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Okay what’s your coach excuse then. Oh I forgot he can’t coach when he’s got to use he’s brain when the talent not working 

It is clear you Jasper Jailhouse High fellers gots the problem of using their brains. This is jest another example. 1. The Captain has mercy ruled you Fellers more than All others combined. 2. You Fellers would nothing better than fer him to leave. 3. The Captain beat a far more talented Jasper team upon his return after the SOS left. 4. You Fellers mostly sound like sissies yapping. 5. ITS COMING is still the battle cry, best you Fellers avoid scheduling FC, of sure theys not on the schedule anyhow. 6. When it comes to playing,You Jasper is mostly good at playing with yous self. YepReconSo 

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

It is clear you Jasper Jailhouse High fellers gots the problem of using their brains. This is jest another example. 1. The Captain has mercy ruled you Fellers more than All others combined. 2. You Fellers would nothing better than fer him to leave. 3. The Captain beat a far more talented Jasper team upon his return after the SOS left. 4. You Fellers mostly sound like sissies yapping. 5. ITS COMING is still the battle cry, best you Fellers avoid scheduling FC, of sure theys not on the schedule anyhow. 6. When it comes to playing,You Jasper is mostly good at playing with yous self. YepReconSo 

:popcorneater:

10 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

I said that to for underachieving this year. Bring Marion up to try to make you feel better. Just admit your coach overlooked Fayetteville cause he thought he had it in the bag and he choked on you and Roy’s mountain oysters 

5 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

I said that to for underachieving this year. Bring Marion up to try to make you feel better. Just admit your coach overlooked Fayetteville cause he thought he had it in the bag and he choked on you and Roy’s mountain oysters 

Fayetteville beat SP plain and simple. They were better on that night. It happens plain and simple. What’s great about all this chatter here is that it’s a disappointment when SP does not win it all. Getting to championship game is not enough. Jasper is happy just to make to playoffs. Lots of teams are that way. SP will be back in discussion next year. SP got beat and it’s now on to next year. Look forward to seeing these young guys get better. 

11 hours ago, 1Longshot said:

I wouldn't have minded playing them again. I do remember 52 and 1 being on the sideline at our game. Marion got better as the season went along as well. The thing with our game was MC dominated both lines of scrimmage and we had a couple kids that were just quicker honestly. It was a very good game and the offense we ran was installed on Monday of that week. Our kids were still learning it. Congratulations on the title though. That first one is always pretty sweet. I expect you guys to be in the mix for it for a while.