Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

23 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

That's right gotta be cheating to win multiple championships....so, Peabody must be doing something real good to get players to move to a crap hole like Trenton!:shock:

Let me see if I get this straight Alcoa COULD have went down to 2A and played but stayed in 3A which ALLOWED Peabody to get 3 straight Gold balls now Peabody beat the 3A runner up this year and now they have decided to drop down to the smallest class to run the train on the little schools.SMH and they calling the Tornados hustlers.LOL.They should be shining Alcoas balls too.

Edited by Jim1972
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jim1972 said:

Let me see if I get this straight Alcoa COULD have went down to 2A and played but stayed in 3A which ALLOWED Peabody to get 3 straight Gold balls now Peabody beat the 3A runner up this year and now they have decided to drop down to the smallest class to run the train on the little schools.SMH and they calling the Tornados hustlers.LOL.They should be shining Alcoas balls too.

Alcoa has 3a numbers and could not have moved to 2a. They haven’t had 2a numbers in years. Educate yourself before making stupid comments. Alcoa didn’t ALLOW  us to win anything.  Peabody was the smallest school in 2a and beat the biggest schools in 2a to win their championships. 

025B79F5-DB86-445B-95BF-F57997304AFF.jpeg

74CFF83F-DB30-404B-956E-21ED3E3BFCF3.jpeg

6 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Alcoa has 3a numbers and could not have moved to 2a. They haven’t had 2a numbers in years. Educate yourself before making stupid comments. Alcoa didn’t ALLOW  us to win anything.  Peabody was the smallest school in 2a and beat the biggest schools in 2a to win their championships. 

025B79F5-DB86-445B-95BF-F57997304AFF.jpeg

74CFF83F-DB30-404B-956E-21ED3E3BFCF3.jpeg

Good Post! 

Just the Facts.

Peabody nor Alcoa have anything to prove to each other or anyone else. 1A better get ready cause Peabody can flat play. Got is all Well Coached, Bigger, Faster and Stronger...just like Alcoa is.

5 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Talked to the AD at Alcoca, he has not heard or received a call from the Golden Tide ! Just a bunch of talk.....from a bunch of sissies!  

He hasn’t because our schedule is full. Did you ask the ad if you could do any other services for him besides supplying rentals ?   

Is your poor feelings hurt ?   Alcoa gets more transfers than most privates and that’s why they continue to win. Wasnt there a starter on this team from California ?  I wonder how he found out about Alcoa ? 

14 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

We have posted the schedule to him like four times. I’m confused why a 3A almost 4A sized school would even want to play down to a single A school. Maybe he wants them to have a easier path to Cookeville lol

They don’t want to play us.  I’m come to the conclusion this guy is an idiot and can’t figure out anything else to say 

11 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

We have posted the schedule to him like four times. I’m confused why a 3A almost 4A sized school would even want to play down to a single A school. Maybe he wants them to have a easier path to Cookeville lol

Ha! That's it, Peabody would be a beat down! Playing all those teams 3 classifications bigger than Alcoa sucks.  With just 650 students and 60 players, the F5 Tornadoes need some sissy teams to play! :lol:

How about this.....you bring your 2A gold ball, Alcoa brings the 3A gold ball and play.....winner takes all!:thumb: