Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

34 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

heck, who wants to play the University of Alcoa.  Stop cheating and recruiting and play on a level playing field and see don't those wins decline.

You ain't going to start crying are ya?

All this talk how the tide is so much  better than Milan and how your line play is so much better. 

Alcoa steps up and plays 6A teams with 60 players.  Ask a state championship 2A team to play a 3A team and you sissies fall apart!! :bored:

first of all the thread was about Milan/Peabody.  But I did bring in Alcoa.  That was a mistake.  I should only bring them up when referring to Alabama and Clemsom. 

We may sissys but we are not cheating sissys.  Go chew on that.  And for the record 5A power house schools have turned us down.  We asked them to play us because they play on a level playing field with us.  They refused and thats okay.  But we will be glad to play your flag football team.  At least that would be fair, I think

Edited by Golddoctor

1 minute ago, BCsportsfan said:

I bet you wear floppy clown shoes to work everyday?

Need the number to the TSSAA clown boy? 

Do you need the number to the next big recruit cheater.  Its okay to be proud of Alcoa.  You guys are awesome.  But look at what it takes to be awesome.................REALLY.............And...............you are............................................

Just now, Golddoctor said:

Do you need the number to the next big recruit cheater.  Its okay to be proud of Alcoa.  You guys are awesome.  But look at what it takes to be awesome.................REALLY.............And...............you are............................................

Tell me Again!,  how the tide is light years better than Milan and how your line could get it done. :bored:

Just now, BCsportsfan said:

Like being the BIG FISH in a little pond? Like belittling Milan? Talk is cheap.

Belittling Milan.  Give me a break.  33 - 0 with 2 minutes to play and you go for 2.  That' amazing.  

Classless, just classless.  Everyone agrees with that.  We respect Milan and everyone. Our coaches and for the most part, I don't know a coach or program that would do such a low down thing.

1 minute ago, Golddoctor said:

Belittling Milan.  Give me a break.  33 - 0 with 2 minutes to play and you go for 2.  That' amazing.  

Classless, just classless.  Everyone agrees with that.  We respect Milan and everyone. Our coaches and for the most part, I don't know a coach or program that would do such a low down thing.

Ther you go crying again. 

image.png.e5b9d1cd961bd47e252bc756265322d6.png