Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

14 minutes ago, TideRolls said:

Job well done my good and faithful son.   For several consecutive posts now you have not referenced or insinuated that the Dawgs would beat Peabody if we would have played later. Everyone knows Milan is a better team now than week 1 as is Peabody. But your insinuations in every post you made about sounded like excuses.... I assure you I was rooting for your Dawgs to bring home the Gold and I will pull for them in any game they play unless it is against the Tide.... Best wishes on a new recruiting haul but keep that attorney on retainer in case the questions start coming in again, TSSAA hates attorney involvement.

I own Roy Dillards owner.

I have insinuated nothing. Everyone sees that I have done nothing but praise Peabody as the superior team. But it’s very obvious now that trying to be civil with you doesn’t work and you are just posting stuff to trying and get me worked up. I will just stop responding to you as you agenda is clear. 

• Like 1

As for Alcoa.  Bpm I respect your opinion. But I still think we find a way to score.  Alcoa whipped you guys in the line.  Our line was much better than Milan's.  Remember Milan only had 1 offensive score on us.  I gurantee Alcoa agrees with me.  Either way, go Dogs and Tide.  Low blow at your former coach.  He was an assistant during Milan's glory days.  Just saying

Edited by Igotthis

3 hours ago, Igotthis said:

As for Alcoa.  Bpm I respect your opinion. But I still think we find a way to score.  Alcoa whipped you guys in the line.  Our line was much better than Milan's.  Remember Milan only had 1 offensive score on us.  I gurantee Alcoa agrees with me.  Either way, go Dogs and Tide.  Low blow at your former coach.  He was an assistant during Milan's glory days.  Just saying

It was not a low blow. It was the truth. Any Milan supporter that has been around the team over the last several years saw what was happening with the team and new he had to go. Things internally were getting really bad. I will never throw low blows at a coach like that. Will always be honest. As for the rest of your post you may very well be right and I sincerely hope you are. It is just my opinion and doesn’t mean much. I have all the respect in the world for Peabody and what the are accomplishing. Truly amazing. If that game were ever played I would definitely cheer loud for you guys. 

4 hours ago, Igotthis said:

LRDAO.... What do you expect from big purple bowel movement? 

20 hours ago, Igotthis said:

Alcoa wont agree with you and neither will 95% of any one on coacht @BCsportsfan and @Throwdeslantdef wont.Alcoa would let you do what THEY want you to do.If the 2s were in then you may be right but you would have faired no better than Milan.Milan was laying some hellacious hits in that game.Honestly they looked much more physical than you did in your Meigs game.I AM NOT TRYING TO START A DEBATE.Just stating the obvious about Alcoa and what I actually saw in all the games.

Edited by orngnblk

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Alcoa wont agree with you and neither will 95% of any one on coacht @BCsportsfan and @Throwdeslantdef wont.Alcoa would let you do what THEY want you to do.If the 2s were in then you may be right but you would have faired no better than Milan.Milan was laying some hellacious hits in that game.Honestly they looked much more physical than you did in your Meigs game.I AM NOT TRYING TO START A DEBATE.Just stating the obvious about Alcoa and what I actually saw in all the games.

Yup. Alcoa has 5 out of region games to fill. if you want to see Peabody play Alcoa set up a 2 year contract! Especially need week 0 game. Could play in Cookeville?! Alcoa has gone thru the list of bigger teams declining......and would take a 2A state championship team to have 10 games next year. If no one else steps up......Might have to keep Tyner on the schedule.....sigh.

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Trenton vs Alcoa :roflolk:

Y’all can’t be serious! 

Someone said we could score at least one touchdown and now we are playing Alcoa for an eleventh game :roflol::roflolk:     Our schedule is set already no Alcoa. I mean it isn’t fair really for them to play any public school 

Edited by Tide21

On 12/11/2020 at 3:26 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It was not a low blow. It was the truth. Any Milan supporter that has been around the team over the last several years saw what was happening with the team and new he had to go. Things internally were getting really bad. I will never throw low blows at a coach like that. Will always be honest. As for the rest of your post you may very well be right and I sincerely hope you are. It is just my opinion and doesn’t mean much. I have all the respect in the world for Peabody and what the are accomplishing. Truly amazing. If that game were ever played I would definitely cheer loud for you guys. 

Great response.  But Teddy was not a moron.  Bad coach, maybe, but not a moron.  Just saying . 

10 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Everyone has a butt hole just like an opinion.  Alcoa does not have to agree with me and you don't either.  It's all worth about 2 cents, and I have two cents to give whether you agree or not.  Stevie Wonder saw the same thing you saw I suppose.    

Okay since you won't to bring up what everyone  ( 100%) knows  about Alcoa RECRUITS AND HAVE BEEN CHEATING FOR YEARS.   I have a close friend who played for Alcoa, and he told me he did not have to pay that tuition to get in the Alcoa School system.  He said he was recruited in middle school.  

DEBATE: Just stating the obvious....................................

Edited by Golddoctor