Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

9 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yup. Alcoa has 5 out of region games to fill. if you want to see Peabody play Alcoa set up a 2 year contract! Especially need week 0 game. Could play in Cookeville?! Alcoa has gone thru the list of bigger teams declining......and would take a 2A state championship team to have 10 games next year. If no one else steps up......Might have to keep Tyner on the schedule.....sigh.

heck, who wants to play the University of Alcoa.  Stop cheating and recruiting and play on a level playing field and see don't those wins decline.

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Someone said we could score at least one touchdown and now we are playing Alcoa for an eleventh game :roflol::roflolk:     Our schedule is set already no Alcoa. I mean it isn’t fair really for them to play any public school 

People love to create drama ! If it ain't broke don't fix it ,Them1 A suckers need to be worried bout them Tide men and Rebel Nation ,nuff said!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Someone said we could score at least one touchdown and now we are playing Alcoa for an eleventh game :roflol::roflolk:     Our schedule is set already no Alcoa. I mean it isn’t fair really for them to play any public school 

That's the truth.  They should be in their own league or in the big private league where the playing field is equal.  I will never respect programs on different playing fields.  If they move up and play the big privates, win or lose, they will have our respect.  And for the record, We know they don't care what we think and for that matter, we could care less also.

16 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Great response.  But Teddy was not a moron.  Bad coach, maybe, but not a moron.  Just saying . 

Tiderolls state’s that the paper said if we only would have played Trenton in week 3 we would have beaten them. I said that wasn’t the paper it was Teddy. And yes he was a moron for saying that. Anyone who saw that game in 2019 in week one knows we didn’t have a prayer of beating y’all no matter what week we played. I find it particularly moronic that before we played y’all he said we were the best Milan team he had seen in his over 20 years with the program and at the end of the year he said “He did the best he could with what he had”. Just throwing our kids under the bus. Yes teddy is as a moron for a lot of the stuff he said but that is just my opinion. We can disagree. It’s all good man. 

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Tiderolls state’s that the paper said if we only would have played Trenton in week 3 we would have beaten them. I said that wasn’t the paper it was Teddy. And yes he was a moron for saying that. Anyone who saw that game in 2019 in week one knows we didn’t have a prayer of beating y’all no matter what week we played. I find it particularly moronic that before we played y’all he said we were the best Milan team he had seen in his over 20 years with the program and at the end of the year he said “He did the best he could with what he had”. Just throwing our kids under the bus. Yes teddy is as a moron for a lot of the stuff he said but that is just my opinion. We can disagree. It’s all good man. 

Okay you have that right.  Those statements did contradict each other.  Oh well.  Go Dawgs!

4 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Maybe a closer game but not a win.  I think it was more about his pride and ego at large

Unfortunately it only got worse as the season progressed. When it gets to the point that the former coach that you replaced has to come out of retirement to help you there is a problem. In my opinion it would have been worse three weeks later.