Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

7 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

No....you do. IFL. Imaginary football league. That's when you create a scenario where you play a team in your mind. In this scenario imaging the game ....would be a "barn burner " Ha! :lol:

You bunch of sissies have Alcoa OWNING space in your head!:thumb:

I haven’t thought about Alcoa twice ever lol 

the only sissy I see is a supporter of a team that jumps through loop holes  to win   

you must be the owner of the houses you guys move the families in to. Do you cover their utilities too or just rent ? 

11 hours ago, Tide21 said:

the only sissy I see is a supporter of a team that jumps through loop holes  to win   

you must be the owner of the houses you guys move the families in to. Do you cover their utilities too or just rent ? 

That's right gotta be cheating to win multiple championships....so, Peabody must be doing something real good to get players to move to a crap hole like Trenton!:shock:

29 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

That's right gotta be cheating to win multiple championships....so, Peabody must be doing something real good to get players to move to a crap hole like Trenton!:shock:

I didn’t speculate about Alcoa. How many transfer quarterbacks did Alcoa play in the last 2 years ?  It’s known they get transfer after transfer more than some privates.  If the shoe fits wear it.  

there hasn’t been a kid to move to Trenton in like 3 years. Alcoa can’t say the same there isn’t dignity in winning the way Alcoa does in a public classification. 

You can’t deny what I’ve said so you have go to putting people down. You are a clown. Real classy 

Edited by Tide21

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yep BigCheatin sports fan we live in a craphole with three gold ball in three years we sleep well at night with integrity,more important to us po dunk poor boys than bought balls! Funny your over on this lowely 2 A board ! Merry Christmas maybe Santa will bring you new recruits !

39 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I didn’t speculate about Alcoa. How many transfer quarterbacks did Alcoa play in the last 2 years ?  It’s known they get transfer after transfer more than some privates.  If the shoe fits wear it.  

there hasn’t been a kid to move to Trenton in like 3 years. Alcoa can’t say the same there isn’t dignity in winning the way Alcoa does in a public classification. 

You can’t deny what I’ve said so you have go to putting people down. You are a clown. Real classy 

Pls don't insult clowns Tide 21 they at least make me laugh,this BigCheatinSportsFan makes me vomit

23 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

No....you do. IFL. Imaginary football league. That's when you create a scenario where you play a team in your mind. In this scenario imaging the game ....would be a "barn burner " Ha! :lol:

You bunch of sissies have Alcoa OWNING space in your head!:thumb:

Sissy's have to recruit.  You keep call us sissy's.  That's your opinion.  But Alcoa cheats and thats a fact.

23 hours ago, Tide21 said:

They also offer food stamps. Gud night

Edited by Golddoctor