Playoffs - 5A Championship - Oak Ridge vs Summit

CardinalGrey

24 minutes ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

I am triggered as much as romeo was when he first saw donna.I am trying to be a good neighbor to o.r.A free logo.I will take summit to reach the summit.But maybe if the signs are right o.r. could stumble on a 30 year acorn.In which case i would replace the asterisk.

Even A Blind Squirrel Finds An Acorn Sometimes Gifts - CafePress

Not buying your sarcasm, I have no dog in your fight. However, your argument about Oak Ridge having more students than a few other schools  and that is translating to their success this year is again invalid. Obviously your a Clinton fan who has a vendetta against OR, and with Clinton’s record lately...actually forever....I can see why lol.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Triggered much son? You need new material honestly, your point is completely invalid. Not to mention your team is a cellar dweller...:roflol:

That’s what happens when you’re the fan of a team that has beaten OR about 12 out of about 70 tries, with most of those coming throughout the 40s when we were a brand new school. You become BIG MAD and spend your day in your mom’s basement on your crusty old laptop juggling between watching P*^nhub & trolling OR fans all day every day.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, catswild said:

Oh no. I just realized that according to some fool that OR has no chance in this game because the Summit enrollment is 1562 and the OR enrollment is 1496! This game is already over before it even starts!  I hope that nobody tells OR about the enrollment figures!!!!! Why even play this game???????

I laughed again.Let us sincerely hope the pig-squirrel finds acorn are in full effect for romeo and his team.We all may not live long enough to see them in cookeville again.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

I laughed again.Let us sincerely hope the pig-squirrel finds acorn are in full effect for romeo and his team.We all may not live long enough to see them in cookeville again.

On a serious note, there’s a chance none of us will live long enough to see Clinton defeat OR again, or to get 3 wins in a season for that matter.  

Edited by SweetScience
  • Upvote 2