Transfers from Memphis

BallIsLife1

"Who is you people" Everyone doesn't cheat to win, you think that's what it takes to beat teams in Chattanooga and Knoxville?  Memphis produces really good players and the reason you don't hear about East anymore, well that thing called Covid interrupted this year and they were decent last year, won 20 games but would have had a chance to go back to the state this year with the freshmen they brought in along with the guys the guys coming back. Do you really think that everyone state title that Memphis has won has been fraudulent? That's painting the whole area with a big brush don't you think? Memphis is policed harder to me because they don't want the area to win state titles...Memphis has dominated Triple A over the last 10-15 years in the state. I've been to the state tournament 10 years in a row, most teams from other areas have great records, 29-2, 33-1 but haven't played any comp, just beat up on each other and then when you play a decent team at the tournament that can match your talent and more, they lose. Play better teams, get out of the area and play games that you could lose to get better on the Triple A side.  Seems a bit disingenuous to say everyone is cheating and kind of a lazy take but your entitled to that . UC Sports fan, why do you care about who Houston or East has? Your name mentions UC, that's not Triple A right? Why do you care? That's a lot of the problem, people worried about other teams who they don't even have to contend with. You think Triple A teams in Memphis are worried about your team or who you cheer for? Doubt it my guy. It amazes how yall think that Memphis is some how the spokesman of the state for not getting in trouble, yall don't know the half of what goes on here LOL...these jokers snitch so much and call the TSSAA, if something was off, the TSSAA would come knocking.  Yall certainly didn't mind yall baseball teams dominating 10-20 years with those club players playing then all going to the same high school. I played high school baseball, 3 years, I know what was going on, 9 d1 college players on 1 high school team.  Now, it's a problem, Memphis be cheating, some of yall to funny.

11 hours ago, SayWhat said:

"Who is you people" Everyone doesn't cheat to win, you think that's what it takes to beat teams in Chattanooga and Knoxville?  Memphis produces really good players and the reason you don't hear about East anymore, well that thing called Covid interrupted this year and they were decent last year, won 20 games but would have had a chance to go back to the state this year with the freshmen they brought in along with the guys the guys coming back. Do you really think that everyone state title that Memphis has won has been fraudulent? That's painting the whole area with a big brush don't you think? Memphis is policed harder to me because they don't want the area to win state titles...Memphis has dominated Triple A over the last 10-15 years in the state. I've been to the state tournament 10 years in a row, most teams from other areas have great records, 29-2, 33-1 but haven't played any comp, just beat up on each other and then when you play a decent team at the tournament that can match your talent and more, they lose. Play better teams, get out of the area and play games that you could lose to get better on the Triple A side.  Seems a bit disingenuous to say everyone is cheating and kind of a lazy take but your entitled to that . UC Sports fan, why do you care about who Houston or East has? Your name mentions UC, that's not Triple A right? Why do you care? That's a lot of the problem, people worried about other teams who they don't even have to contend with. You think Triple A teams in Memphis are worried about your team or who you cheer for? Doubt it my guy. It amazes how yall think that Memphis is some how the spokesman of the state for not getting in trouble, yall don't know the half of what goes on here LOL...these jokers snitch so much and call the TSSAA, if something was off, the TSSAA would come knocking.  Yall certainly didn't mind yall baseball teams dominating 10-20 years with those club players playing then all going to the same high school. I played high school baseball, 3 years, I know what was going on, 9 d1 college players on 1 high school team.  Now, it's a problem, Memphis be cheating, some of yall to funny.

Players transferring two or three times in four years while not sitting out is a regular thing there, and rarely happens everyplace else in state... it's difficult to explain away hard facts. TSSAA relies mostly on schools to self report violations, and hardly ever levy's penalties unless someone delivers irrefutable evidence directly to them. Not painting everyone with one brush, but it's kinda' funny that most of the top transferring players usually wind up at the same school per time period.