Transfers from Memphis

BallIsLife1

On 1/6/2021 at 10:29 AM, SayWhat said:

SMH

SMH that's what people were doing when Wiseman transferred to East from Nashville.  How dare you question that move? He just wants to play for Penny? What logical person would think paying a family to move is by the rules? Win at all cost mentality! Best team money can buy and by the way we want all da smoke! SMH

You seem to be mad Karl, you good? That was 3 years ago my guy...that's over and done with, Penny is at Memphis now, all the smoke? I don't know what you mean by that but maybe your trying to be funny? I'm not a big fan of his coaching by the way and he needs a vet assistant with him that can help him and not just be a yess em suh type guy.....did they take their title back, last I heard, no, maybe you know better than me? My "smh" wasn't meant for you, it was for the guy before you commented however, are you for trying to stop kids from playing too? Are you one of those guys that will send those secret "emails" to the TSSAA? Yeah let's get that pesky coach by trying to make those kids forfeit their games when the TSSAA told them they were good to begin with....yeah, that will get em, I'll show them....people who do that are just as bad as they ones they claim are cheating and usually, the claims are not valid...if the TSSAA wanted him ineligible, trust me, they would have done it. I don't think they have any reason to side with East or any other school to be honest...especially one from Memphis...now for you, "smh"

1 hour ago, SayWhat said:

You seem to be mad Karl, you good? That was 3 years ago my guy...that's over and done with, Penny is at Memphis now, all the smoke? I don't know what you mean by that but maybe your trying to be funny? I'm not a big fan of his coaching by the way and he needs a vet assistant with him that can help him and not just be a yess em suh type guy.....did they take their title back, last I heard, no, maybe you know better than me? My "smh" wasn't meant for you, it was for the guy before you commented however, are you for trying to stop kids from playing too? Are you one of those guys that will send those secret "emails" to the TSSAA? Yeah let's get that pesky coach by trying to make those kids forfeit their games when the TSSAA told them they were good to begin with....yeah, that will get em, I'll show them....people who do that are just as bad as they ones they claim are cheating and usually, the claims are not valid...if the TSSAA wanted him ineligible, trust me, they would have done it. I don't think they have any reason to side with East or any other school to be honest...especially one from Memphis...now for you, "smh"

Do you condone cheating? yes or no. If you say yes we are on the same page if not we can agree to disagree.

2 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

That’s the mentality most have in Memphis, Karl. Win a ball game by whatever means necessary. Cheating is not only condoned it’s accepted and encouraged.  SMH

Sad part is, they're just following the lead of the NBA and society in general. You never heard Jordan complaining to the media that the Bulls needed to acquire Barkley, Ewing, and Hakeem because they lost to the Pistons/Celtics in the late 80's and early 90's. Fast forward to now (thanks LeBron), and the only acceptable way to a title is to assemble three or four "superstar" players... makes me sick to the point that I will not watch above the NCAA level any longer. Add to that the Memphis mystique... rules for transferring seemingly do not apply, with multiple players swapping schools more frequently than a pro free agent. It would probably be hard to police, but the TSSAA makes absolutely zero effort within the defunct Metro Memphis zone.

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Sad part is, they're just following the lead of the NBA and society in general. You never heard Jordan complaining to the media that the Bulls needed to acquire Barkley, Ewing, and Hakeem because they lost to the Pistons/Celtics in the late 80's and early 90's. Fast forward to now (thanks LeBron), and the only acceptable way to a title is to assemble three or four "superstar" players... makes me sick to the point that I will not watch above the NCAA level any longer. Add to that the Memphis mystique... rules for transferring seemingly do not apply, with multiple players swapping schools more frequently than a pro free agent. It would probably be hard to police, but the TSSAA makes absolutely zero effort within the defunct Metro Memphis zone.

Could not have said it better!! I am the same way. Michael Jordan is and was a class act on and off the floor. He led by example he never asked for the Bulls to acquire any help so when Lebron self proclaimed to be the GOAT it was laughable. Lebron will never be able to even carry Jordan’s lunch box let alone be as good. The game is so watered down, I’d like to see James come down the middle against Detroit when Rodman/Lambier were there. Lebron and his political cronies has alienated themselves and the NBA to many people who were paying customers and in doing so have almost ruined the game for the incoming collegiate players. The revenue won’t show it for a year or two but it WILL show up very soon. 

T$$AA will never police Memphis because of the fear of lawsuits. Every single state championship that city has brought home has been bought and paid for over the last 15 years. Now granted there are some great players there without a doubt some of the best in the nation some really good young athletes there it’s the adults that are corrupting the system not the kids and they are corrupting it for money and personal gain make no mistake about it.  It’s funny how Memphis East all of a sudden is no longer a powerhouse since the money (Hardaway) left and went to college.  So you people who get on here and brag about this Houston team, that’s been funded by an AAU program, can say all you want but at the end of the day you won’t be able to say you won a state championship without cheating and once this years up and the real experts get back in the game next year Houston will be just another high school used and abused by adults from Shelby County. 

Edited by UCSportsFan